SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/DU

siNoDux

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid plays by the Sioux. Clear penalty by DU player. He tries to get a Sioux player to go for a penalty, and Chorney takes the bait.

Think it was more than that.

With the lead, and after last night, and with the win giving them home ice, he wasn't just baiting him, it was a "we won" now lets have at it type of thing. We will probably end up with a PP on this if the replay and corresponding calls match up.

Anderson may have ruined the Sioux's season and of course there will be no consequences for him. Sad thing is he'll be back next year and will be just as incompetent. :D

Let's be realistic, Anderson was bad, Parise was worse. The season is far from lost, infact we probably have played our way into the playoffs...

Think it was more than that.

With the lead, and after last night, and with the win giving them home ice, he wasn't just baiting him, it was a "we won" now lets have at it type of thing. We will probably end up with a PP on this if the replay and corresponding calls match up.

Yeah right, I wouldn't count on it

Gwozdecky dancing on the dasher was my favorite part of the weekend! :D

Maybe my favorite moment of the season. Gwoz: "Come on ref. Poor defenseless Puckmybit$h just got wood to his wood... call a penalty or I will make you smell the polish of my new shoes!"

Let's be realistic, Anderson was bad, Parise was worse. The season is far from lost, infact we probably have played our way into the playoffs...

I think other teams helped play our way into the playoffs. But we absolutely need to seep Tech to take the Northern Michigan CoOp.

With a 'probable' loss tonight I wonder how far we'll drop in the PWR :D .

Let's move on and look forward on sweeping the Techies :D

Actually, we may even move up with the loss. I will check my numbers after the game, but some other teams may have helped the Sioux tonight.

Remember, prior to this weekend (and with all things being equal) playing the numbers would have hoped for a split with DU and a sweep of Tech.