SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-2006 State hockey

sports

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I say what poor sportsmanship Minot has. Two of their players were kicked out of the game after Central scored an empty netter and they broke their sticks. Andy Dittus was one of these players who broke his stick over the crossbar and the other player broke his stick over the bench. Congrats to Central on their win after a hard fought battle.

Everyone should post on the ND High School Hockey thread so that people don't have to go searching for information about the games. There are 2 different updates going on one of the ND High School Hockey thread and the other on this thread. It would be much easier if they were all on one thread. Just a thought to make this a better place to find out scores and updates on the games.

May I say what poor sportsmanship Minot has. Two of their players were kicked out of the game after Central scored an empty netter and they broke their sticks. Andy Dittus was one of these players who broke his stick over the crossbar and the other player broke his stick over the bench. Congrats to Central on their win after a hard fought battle.

While I don't condone players breaking sticks, to call the entire Minot team poor sportsmen for the actions of two players is pretty weak. Minot played clean the entire game, and every player on the team shook hands at the end of the game. Yeah it was stupid and unclassy for those two guys to do that, but don't give that label to the entire team.

While I don't condone players breaking sticks, to call the entire Minot team poor sportsmen for the actions of two players is pretty weak. Minot played clean the entire game, and every player on the team shook hands at the end of the game. Yeah it was stupid and unclassy for those two guys to do that, but don't give that label to the entire team.

Good point Wilbur. Some players are more difficult to control than others and, this being Andy Dittus' last chance at a title, I could see where he might lose it. Not that it's okay to do that, it is not.