SiouxSports.com Forum

Roche's break???

dagies

Here's hoping. I went to both the Kings and Bluejacket games this week and the Wild suddenly look HORRIBLE. They're running into each other througout the PPS and the worst is their D passing when bringing it out of their end...and right onto the sticks of the opposition in the Neutral Zone.

God awful mess.

When you see Duvie Wescott skating a regular shift at defense for Columbus, it doesn't take much to see that Roche would have been much better off in another organization if he wanted to play in the NHL right away. Hopefully the Wild will give him the chance he deserves. If not, there probably won't be a lot of decision making once the end of his current contract is here.

Hope Roche gets a shot; think he would be up with several other teams.

Not good new on Bombadir's concussion.

I'll be honest. Maybe I am just a wussie but it seems to me that concussions are becoming WAY to big a deal in football and hockey. I know it is a rough sport and I like seeing guys knock each other around (i.e. Fuher's hit this past weekend) as much as the next guy, even the occasional fisticuffs.

But there just seems to be too many guys who get concussions through the season. Way too many. And for me it is hurting the games. Both games.

I think too many guys are out of action or leaving the game prematurely these days.

I'm not old enough to have paid attention, but were the levels of concussions the same in the days before helmets?

When you see Duvie Wescott skating a regular shift at defense for Columbus, it doesn't take much to see that Roche would have been much better off in another organization if he wanted to play in the NHL right away. Hopefully the Wild will give him the chance he deserves. If not, there probably won't be a lot of decision making once the end of his current contract is here.

What surprises me more is to see Tyler "Pudge" Arneson in the NHL, I always thought Tyler was a soft player (physically), great offense but shyed away from the hitting. I remember him in college and in Juniors avoiding going after the puck in the corners...

IF Duvie can play in the NHL Roach can be an all star...