SiouxSports.com Forum

Red River Hockey

WW23

I have been watching red river hockey for the entire year very closely and have noticed some rising stars. There are four very talented young players by the names of Ryan L, Jarrett G, Andrew V,and Eric Melon. The one though that seems to have suck out as a sort of standout forward would be Eric Melon. He has done alot for this team (for Ex. the Fargo South game winning scorer) and has proved his place as a valuable item to the team along with eli, the goalie, and mark, another great forward. The two defensemen Ryan and Jarrett are just an unbelievable defensive pair and I see them going places. The most underated of all of these players though would have to be andrew vigen and I see him being a star along with melon by next year.

Well lets hope this guy isnt a 10th grader. If it is he must go to Central because RR doesnt produce any one this stupid.

Why would someone from Central want to post about Red River players? Sad deal that kids from Red River have to be embarassed by comments like this. It really makes some of the kids in their program look like a joke which is a slap in the face to the top players on Red River's team. I would guess that this guy is probably someone's little brother and could be in elementary school based on the spelling and grammar errors. This whole thing detracts from an excellent hockey tradition at Red River. In addition he can't even spell the names of the players and he claims that "Melon sucks". I guess my only question would be as to the type of melon - would that be a cantalope or maybe watermelon? I think from what I have seen of one of these players he may have some future in golden gloves - great boost to your team to get a game DQ but I suppose if I were in elementary school I might think that was cool.

ND HS hockey discussions pertinent to UND fans and folks with interests in Grand Forks and North Dakota are welcome, as are any topics pertinent to those same groups.

However, the tone of the discussions will determine whether or not this policy will continue.

GDM

Forums Moderator

SiouxSports.com

ND HS hockey discussions pertinent to UND fans and folks with interests in Grand Forks and North Dakota are welcome, as are any topics pertinent to those same groups.

However, the tone of the discussions will determine whether or not this policy will continue.

GDM

Forums Moderator

SiouxSports.com

Thanks.