SiouxSports.com Forum

Satellite dish for Sioux Hockey

Snake10

I was wondering if anyone has purchsed the Satellite Dish to get Sioux hockey games? I was wondering how much they cost? Where can you get them? Is there an annual fee? I live in Minneapolis area and can't make it back home as often as I would like to see the games at The Ralph.

I was wondering if anyone has purchsed the Satellite Dish to get Sioux hockey games? I was wondering how much they cost? Where can you get them? Is there an annual fee? I live in Minneapolis area and can't make it back home as often as I would like to see the games at The Ralph.

check this thread out

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1583

Since it's damn near impossible to search through 37 pages, unless you have a lot of time to kill, and since this thread is here:

Does anybody know, off the top of their head, how much it costs to set up a system? Parts and install?

Ask this guy: http://www.psbsatellite.com/

I bought the basic a few years ago for ~$200-300 , I think.... It was my christmas gift in early December :-)

The gift that keeps on giving....SIOUX SCORING!

Since it's damn near impossible to search through 37 pages, unless you have a lot of time to kill, and since this thread is here:

Does anybody know, off the top of their head, how much it costs to set up a system? Parts and install?

Systems can run from a couple hundred to well let your mind roll

A basic system includes the following

-Receiver to pick it up