SiouxSports.com Forum

jersey auction

schmidtdoggydog

Since I know many of you are wondering, yes I am accepting donations so that I can purchase the Schneider jersey and yes you can PM with the amount you would like to contribute. :D

LOL, I was going to comment on that but you clearly already did.

If I donate to you, I have to donate to Sioux-cia for the Prpich one, and I'm not a rich woman.

LOL, I was going to comment on that but you clearly already did.

If I donate to you, I have to donate to Sioux-cia for the Prpich one, and I'm not a rich woman.

As I was standing by the jerseys waiting for the bidding to end, a woman came up to me and asked, "Do you know who the..., oh, oh.." I finished, "Who the crazy woman is bidding on the jerseys?" She said, "Yes, I was going to say that but then I thought maybe you were her!" I said, "I am!" She laughed, embarassed. I laughed like the crazy woman that I am.

My son played hockey with and against Andy and plays hockey with Andy's dad on Sunday nights. And he's a homie. And, well, you all know how I feel about Mike. I won the bids for both jerseys.

You know working until your in your 80s before retirement may not be such a bad thing. :D:D

As I was standing by the jerseys waiting for the bidding to end, a woman came up to me and asked, "Do you know who the..., oh, oh.." I finished, "Who the crazy woman is bidding on the jerseys?" She said, "Yes, I was going to say that but then I thought maybe you were her!" I said, "I am!" She laughed, embarassed. I laughed like the crazy woman that I am.

My son played hockey with and against Andy and plays hockey with Andy's dad on Sunday nights. And he's a homie. And, well, you all know how I feel about Mike. I won the bids for both jerseys.

You know working until your in your 80s before retirement may not be such a bad thing. :D:D

The question is, does it still smell like Mike?

I have to have one, now how will I sneak that past my husband??? I managed to get a team (05-06) signed jersey from him for Christmas, not exactly sure how he snagged that. Anybody know what the winning bids were...or willing to tell what you spent?

The bids started at $150. with $25.00 bid increases. The sky's the limit depending on how many people want the same jersey. I know that the Ralph is hoping to put more up for bid. These last jerseys were only on bid for one night. You had to be at the game to bid on them. Saturday the jerseys on auction were Schneider, Prpich, and Palmiscino. Friday the jerseys were Nick Fuhre (sp) and sorry I didn't pay attention to the other two.

I got Fuher's for $300

Palmiscino's went for $250. And Prp's and Andy's went for A LOT more. :lol:???

The second best thing about getting a game played jersey is that the money goes back to the athletic department. Writing a check a couple times a year and only getting a thank you is ok BUT writing a check and getting a jersey......WOOO HOOO!!!!

So that was you, Sioux-cia, bidding on that Prpch jersey ? One of my friends was bidding on it also. I have to say, you definitely are a loyal Prpch fan. Congrats on the jersey, I'm sure there are plenty of fans who would love to have #19 in their collection.

I'm thinking about renting it out so I can recoup some of my children's inheritance!! :lol:

Is your friend Brad?

I'm thinking about renting it out so I can recoup some of my children's inheritance!! :lol:

Is your friend Brad?

Maybe ??? I guess if I had known that was you I would have said hi. That must have been your son wearing that throwback jersey. I missed TJ's in the Sioux Shop by about 1/2 an hour on Friday, it pretty much ruined my weekend.

Maybe :sad: I guess if I had known that was you I would have said hi. That must have been your son wearing that throwback jersey. I missed TJ's in the Sioux Shop by about 1/2 an hour on Friday, it pretty much ruined my weekend.

Yes. my older son was wearing the throwback jersey that NO ONE was ever suppose to wear but me. He wore it to bug his 'little' brother. :lol:

Maybe :lol: I guess if I had known that was you I would have said hi. That must have been your son wearing that throwback jersey. I missed TJ's in the Sioux Shop by about 1/2 an hour on Friday, it pretty much ruined my weekend.

I know who has the The Oshie jersey. He wouldn't sell it to me for $300. He sucks.

Palmiscino's went for $250. And Prp's and Andy's went for A LOT more. :lol:???

The second best thing about getting a game played jersey is that the money goes back to the athletic department. Writing a check a couple times a year and only getting a thank you is ok BUT writing a check and getting a jersey......WOOO HOOO!!!!

I picked up Lundbohm's #5 black jersey for $375. It was pretty funny as I was in the shower on my cell phone trying to tell him what to bid as he's trying to talk me out of it and the next moment he's telling me to go for it as my phone was starting to cut out. :sad:

I know who has the The Oshie jersey. He wouldn't sell it to me for $300. He sucks.

i think i saw that guy on tv on the webcast, he was sitting at ice level in the student section and i thought to myself i will offer that kid some serious cash for that when im back in march... just kick his azz for it diggler..come on :lol:

i think i saw that guy on tv on the webcast, he was sitting at ice level in the student section and i thought to myself i will offer that kid some serious cash for that when im back in march... just kick his azz for it diggler..come on ???

Ok, I'm sure the three of you can take this kid. I'll be the look out. We can share the jersey on a rotating basis. Deal? :lol: