SiouxSports.com Forum

Ea Sports NHL Game

RMS

I don't have the link, but I do have the file....if you can find a way to get it from me(via AIM possibly?) I will upload it to you.

If you have a bittorrent client, I can make a torrent for it and you can get it that way.

Let me know how you want to do it.

I think we are getting closer to a EA Sports College Hockey game in itself. With MVP NCAA Baseball coming out I think in the next couple year they will have NCAA hockey. You can't tell me that NCAA baseball has more fans than NCAA hockey. I can't wait.

redfrog, how big of a file is it? Dont have aim, but do have a bittorrent client. Appreciate the help.

Thanks

RMS

The file is 231MB's

I will create a torrent and email you the link....I don't have the greatest upload speed, only about 25kb/sec.

If there is anyone else that wants to get this, please email me and I will send you the link.

I gave up on a NCAA Hockey game so I just made my own team on NHL 2005 with the whole Gopher roster on it. It's nice to see college guys do so well against the pro's! :huh:

Potulneys got 94 goals in 48 games. I think he may get some kind of MVP for that! ;)

Is there a button that let's him do a "jersey pop" after a goal? :)

I picked up the NCAA Baseball game last night and the guy at Gamestop (formerly Funcoland) said it was selling like mad, so that could be a good step in the right direction to show EA Sports that there is a desire for college sports games (other than football and hoops).