SiouxSports.com Forum

Bina sign at gophs game

AZSIOUX

I said in my first post that it was clearly the wrong decision to bring it. EVERYONE uses bad judgement at one point in their life.

At ONE point in their life. You've managed to follow that sign up with some stoopid comments on here, too, so I guess that means twice.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've glad thats your opinion of a person you've never met and know nothing about. Personally, I couldn't care less about what you think.

Hmmmm........

Person you've never met and know nothing about...... hmmm...

How long have you known Robbie Bina?

EDIT: Erased my last part because that was just too much to put down.

Moderator: PLEASE how about a 2fer? Perhaps say... close this thread and perhaps say... ban this joker?

Hey short(fill in the blank)guy,

I'll do my best not to get myself banned here...

Sioux fans hate you, Gopher fans hate you, Hockey fans hate you. Congratulations, your joint popularity is right there with Wisconsin, low alcohol beer, and bad refs. You've truely brought us closer together... ???

If you think that that sign isn't grossly inappropriate, I cordially invite you to bring it to the WCHA final five. I of course recommend that you bring it to both the games and the post-game tailgate parties which I am quite sure you will arrive at 2.9 periods early. :lol:

Edit: I just finished reading all of the comments on this thread. Yes, please close this thread...