SiouxSports.com Forum

Second half

fargosioux

This week's WCHA overview on USCHO mentions the remaining schedule strength.

North Dakota has the easiest remaining league schedule, while Colorado College has the toughest road left.

That's according to the combined winning percentages of their remaining opponents. North Dakota's remaining opponents have a .455 winning percentage; CC's have a .537 winning percentage.

Link

According to the Grand Forks Fish Wrapper this morning UND is 8-1 against unranked opponents. I like our odds and most of the games against unranked opponents are on the road where UND is 7-1-1.

if we can continue our great road record we will end up in good shape. lets hope they continue it starting tonight!!

Goon, I'm glad to see the record against unranked opponents, because I don't have a good feeling at all about this weekend. Just a gut feeling, that's all. But I'm not encouraged. Hopefully my concerns are unfounded.

Thats ok, I feel nothing but confidence. I think we might be selling the team short, they have done about what I thought they could do this season so far. I think we are going to do well this weekend and in the second half of the season. I actually think we are sitting better than last season. Besides we don't have to play the dirty Badgers again this season, we are due against C.C. and DU is over rated in my opinion, I know we will give them a better fight than Princeton and Ferris State.