Siouxdonyms

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRIVIA

3 part question..

harvard has 1 national title. what year did they win it and who did they beat? also how many times have they lost in the ncaa title game?

winner will recieve a hand signed brian lee draft day 4x6 photo.very rare and very nice!!

first to post correct answer wins...............

TRIVIA

3 part question..

harvard has 1 national title. what year did they win it and who did they beat? also how many times have they lost in the ncaa title game?

winner will recieve a hand signed brian lee draft day 4x6 photo.very rare and very nice!!

I only know one part

TRIVIA

3 part question..

How do you get all of these hand signed things?

TRIVIA

3 part question..

1989 BEAT THE GOOFS 4-3 AND WERE IN 1 OTHER FINAL

TRIVIA

3 part question..

Sioux Rube should get this one for his call on the Stafford goal?

TRIVIA

3 part question..

1989 4-3 over MN

Second to Wisco in 1983 (in GF) and MSU in 1986

When does Engelstad Arena lose the "New Engelstad Arena" title. I'm watching Sweeney, and he just made reference to that. Does it take 5 years of occupancy, before it's no longer new? I heard him say that and thought to myself, 'okay, it's not really that new anymore.'

When does Engelstad Arena lose the "New Engelstad Arena" title. I'm watching Sweeney, and he just made reference to that. Does it take 5 years of occupancy, before it's no longer new? I heard him say that and thought to myself, 'okay, it's not really that new anymore.'

They might just say it so people don't think we still play at the other Ralph.... I'd imagine it'd be confusing since both buildings have the same name. Although... I don't think the Old Ralph is used for anything

They might just say it so people don't think we still play at the other Ralph.... I'd imagine it'd be confusing since both buildings have the same name. Although... I don't think the Old Ralph is used for anything

Does anybody know if they do use it for anything.Played my state hockey tourneys there back in the late 70's.

Does anybody know if they do use it for anything.Played my state hockey tourneys there back in the late 70's.

The UND Community Forum has thread with some information. As far as I know it's on static display and still under negotiations on future facility enhancements...should have been resolved several years ago!