SiouxSports.com Forum

What a joke

01grad

Every good team wants to play at home for their holiday tournaments. Few wish to travel. No one wants to play conference opponents. The list of options grows thin. Harvard is hardly on the level of Union. They are a very quality opponent.

Result from last night . . .

Harvard 1. Union 1. OT.

Just goes to show, again, that all that really matters, in any sport, especially college hockey, is whether

a team is willing to pour it on out on the ice on any given night, and more importantly on a consistent basis.

Hak and the senior leadership dialed this team up last year not long after this time. I am quit certain that Hak and the vets will be doing it again. Starting tonight. Get your West Regional tickets now.

Result from last night . . .

Harvard 1. Union 1. OT.

Just goes to show, again, that all that really matters, in any sport, especially college hockey, is whether

a team is willing to pour it on out on the ice on any given night, and more importantly on a consistent basis.

Hak and the senior leadership dialed this team up last year not long after this time. I am quit certain that Hak and the vets will be doing it again. Starting tonight. Get your West Regional tickets now.

Interestingly enough (maybe) is that Union did this without their leading scorer, who forgot that he was in school too and was deemed academically ineligible just before the holiday tourneys.

I am laughing at the fact that you people start a blog about the Gophers and falt find every little thing they do over in Minnesota!!!! when your real focus should be on the Sioux's loss they Just suffered in Alaska( and not crying about what Kessel an Wheeler are doing) any ways please watch your own back yard because it is not looking to clean right now..........

I am laughing at the fact that you people start a blog about the Gophers and falt find every little thing they do over in Minnesota!!!! when your real focus should be on the Sioux's loss they Just suffered in Alaska( and not crying about what Kessel an Wheeler are doing) any ways please watch your own back yard because it is not looking to clean right now..........

And, I'm laughing at the fact that you come here and find fault with the people that are finding fault with the goophers, that makes you two times worse.

Do you have the link to this Blog?