SiouxSports.com Forum

St Cloud/Robert Morris College Tickets

MafiaMan

As part of the Sioux/Huskie package, I was forced to purchase two Saturday tickets for the St Cloud/Robert Morris game and four for the Sunday game (games are this weekend). I will gladly sell them for $5 per ticket. Great seats...I just am not in the mood to go see Huskie hockey this weekend. :D

As part of the Sioux/Huskie package, I was forced to purchase two Saturday tickets for the St Cloud/Robert Morris game and four for the Sunday game (games are this weekend).

What a crazy trick -- bundle Robert Morris tickets with Sioux tickets. It'll be the first Robert Morris road sellout ever...

What a crazy trick -- bundle Robert Morris tickets with Sioux tickets. It'll be the first Robert Morris road sellout ever...

I passed on that package "deal". I think I'll pass on the Robert Morris series for $5 a ticket since I paid a grand total of $10 for 3 tickets(1 friday night and 2 on Saturday) for the sioux -Huskie series. :D