SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night Game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they made a good effort, but they didn't have enough. I thought they played around with it too much at the end there, rather than generating shots. The complaint tomorrow will be the hit Irmen had on Chorney that wasn't called, and resulted in Irmen's goal. That's my prediction.

Well, they made a good effort, but they didn't have enough. I thought they played around with it too much at the end there, rather than generating shots. The complaint tomorrow will be the hit Irmen had on Chorney that wasn't called, and resulted in Irmen's goal. That's my prediction.

And the Oshie "no goal"

And the Oshie "no goal"

I don't know how I forgot that!!!! For playing such a terrible weekend of hockey, we still played competitively. Hak needs to find out how to get the most out of his players. Blaiser always seemed to do that. BTW, tomorrow afternoon, the Devils play Columbus, so Parise gets to play Blaiser's Bluejackets. I'll be watching that one.

Terrible weekend of hockey. It's tough to swallow getting swept at home by the Gophers. UND hasn't done that to the Gophers since 1980. I think back to Bacardio's past earlier this week that his inside source said there is a lack of leadership on this team, and after the lack of emotion the first 50 minutes of this game, I'm starting to think there's something to that. You just can't wait until a few minutes left to start trying. Maybe it will be the catalyst for the rest of the season.

Where have you gone Drew Stafford?...a Sioux Nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.