SiouxSports.com Forum

Tim Tibesar

fightin'su

Tim has been a great coach for UND the past years and I wish him the best. He and Lennon seemed to work very well together and always were on the same page when it came to game changing decisions. We certainly have some big shoes to fill in the next few months. Best of Luck Tim!!!!

P.S.

Any chance Mussman can find another job too?

I am definately happy for Tim, he truly is a classy guy and will be missed around these parts. Im sure this job not only brought warm weather, but a doubling of salary right around christmas for a newly wed........sounds good to me. I dont know if I would be worried about Mussman leaving, after our offensive output Im not sure he could even get the job he feels he wants/deserves at this point, probably after next year for sure though, if the offense is productive, and probably by another team trying to move into the conference or a team already in the conference.

Good luck to Tibesar. I'm sure he'll do well. It's interesting that he's the first UND assistant in awhile--at least as far as I can recall--who left in order to take a dI assistant job. From Tesch to Lennon (before he came back) to Hedberg to Bubba to Dosch, everybody left to take a head job at either the dII or NAIA levels. I have to think Mussman could have had an offensive line coach position at a I-A school by now if that was the direction he wanted to go. A head coaching position at a quality dII program, which is apparently what he's holding out for, doesn't open up very often.

Great News for Coach Tibesar......Really hate to lose him...In My Mind I felt he has Head Coach! written all over him....

I hope Dale gives our Guys a Shot...I Think Mike Mannasau would be a outstanding D-Coordinator in time..He may need some help off- the get go if Dale,would work with Him, He is a Great Coach......and then........Hire the Likes of Eric Schmidt......would be a great addition to the Sioux Staff, he needs his Grad Asst Qualification...But is a proven Excellent Coach and Motivator.....Just my Thoughts...

Really Going to Miss TIM!...Good Luck!!

Damn Cornell.....

Edited by coachdags