SiouxSports.com Forum

High School Hockey on FSNN

squirtcoach

I know this isn't about ND hockey, but for you fans who need a fix in the middle of the week, FSNN (old MSC) is having Minnesota High School hockey during the winter. First game is Tuesday night December 6 at 8:00 PM. A great rivary matchup between White Bear Lake and Hill Murray. The game features several WCHA-committed skaters including Grun from WBL and Hoeppel and Pryor from Hill. FSN will carry Minnesota games all winter including the Schwann's Cup during the Holidays.

And Go Sioux!

This will be great to watch, nothing better than good old fast paced Minnesota High School Hockey to get you going on a Tuesday night. Just curious does anybody know if Moorhead will ever be on besides their Schwan's Cup games?

The Centennial Moorhead game might be on FSNI can't remember for certain. I saw a list of games this weekend but I cannot find it today. FSN website is not very helpful. They still have the Milwaukee Basketball game scheduled for tonight.

Go Sioux

Great game tonight with HM coming out on top 1-0. A great defensive game and amazing goaltending by both teams. The goalie from HM was only a sophmore and was VERY impressive.

I agree...the name Joe Philippi should be a name people keep on their watch list, even though he's from the cities....he was very impressive.

Found this on the Gopher Website.....hope its all right that i copy and pasted it over.

sherlock wrote:

I, for one, am very excitied about the thought of HS hockey being on TV. There was a thread on Mitch Hawker's high school hockey messageboard with a full list of games that are being broadcast; I'll see if I can find it.

It's been on the "High School Stuff" thread for a few days.

December 6 - White Bear vs Hill Murray 8:00 at Aldrich Arena

December 16 - Moorhead vs Grand Rapids 7:30 at Grand Rapids

December 17 - Hibbing vs Roseau 7:30 at Roseau

December 19 - Mounds View vs Wayzata 7:30 at Wayzata

December 20 - Century vs John Marshall 7:30 at Rochester Rec Center

December 27 - Schwan

The WBL / H-M game was pretty good. Only one goal that scored. Left winger hit a good shot that the WBL goalie got his glove on, but it fluttered over the goal line. I look forward to catching a few more of these games this winter.