SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Wisconsin Games @ Joe Sensor's In Bloomington This Weekend

Yttrium

I'm heading to the 2005 MN High School Hockey Coaches Conferene this week (Thur-Sat) at St. Paul. Is the Badgers vs. Fighting Sioux series televised there at Joe Sensor's?

If anyone has a quick answer please let me know. I'm able to make the Saturday game at The Ralph but would love to catch Friday's game in the "Little Grand Forks" of Minnesota.

I'm heading to the 2005 MN High School Hockey Coaches Conferene this week (Thur-Sat) at St. Paul. Is the Badgers vs. Fighting Sioux series televised there at Joe Sensor's?

If anyone has a quick answer please let me know. I'm able to make the Saturday game at The Ralph but would love to catch Friday's game in the "Little Grand Forks" of Minnesota.

Sat should be on, but if they can get Friday's game they will have it on.

I would think that Sensor's is showing the Friday game since it's on ESPNU and FSN alternate.

I don't know what they have as far as a programming provider. But with the Fox Sports Package we get all three channels here.

Well...this has been posted like four times now.

Yeah, and the site is also not working correctly. See the administrator part of the forum.

LMFAO I love the second troll pic!!!

I imagine someone else will confirm but I would expect they will. I believe any time the Sioux are shown on FSSN Senser's will be playing the game. I pretty much plan on it and haven't been disappointed yet.

I'll be deer hunting or else I'd like to watch these games and see how the guys match up with Bucky.

I imagine someone else will confirm but I would expect they will. I believe any time the Sioux are shown on FSSN Senser's will be playing the game. I pretty much plan on it and haven't been disappointed yet.

I'll be deer hunting or else I'd like to watch these games and see how the guys match up with Bucky.

I'm glad this idiot isn't my hockey coach.

So you're proud to be associated with the two dimwits seated near me who cheered out loud at the goal that made it Gophers 1 and Huskies 0 on Friday night...when two TVs over from the one these knuckleheads were staring at was the real-time version, not the tape-delay version? ???

YYtrium . . . . Er, I mean Tittyium . . . .

It'll be on at Sensor's. Both places. It'll be on at my place too. If you are without a car, or with no one else in town, let me know and I will pick you up. You can either be my guest on a solid screen, or we will go to Sensor's for the drop. Least I can do after your good will on Saturday.

Any youth hockey coach has got my support. Me? A Cub Scout Leader. Born and bred.

YYtrium . . . . Er, I mean Tittyium . . . .

It'll be on at Sensor's. Both places. It'll be on at my place too. If you are without a car, or with no one else in town, let me know and I will pick you up. You can either be my guest on a solid screen, or we will go to Sensor's for the drop. Least I can do after your good will on Saturday.

Any youth hockey coach has got my support. Me? A Cub Scout Leader. Born and bred.

Lemme know if you wanna get together, NDH.

So you're proud to be associated with the two dimwits seated near me who cheered out loud at the goal that made it Gophers 1 and Huskies 0 on Friday night...when two TVs over from the one these knuckleheads were staring at was the real-time version, not the tape-delay version? ???

No, those guys are even worse. Stupidity has no color.

Yttrium, you are right, that was a great tailgate The Source knows how to host one hell of a shaker. It was no accident the hockey Gods had us come together, there were great frienships made. Plus I won't soon forget the Baton Death March or "Baloney Bill", that guy is out of control. ???

Yttrium, you are right, that was a great tailgate The Source knows how to host one hell of a shaker. It was no accident the hockey Gods had us come together, there were great frienships made. Plus I won't soon forget the Baton Death March or "Baloney Bill", that guy is out of control. ???

Baloney Bill, what an actor. I happened to be at "The Moon" on Sunday night w/ TJ Oshie. He was autographing some memorabilia for friends and family. Came across the one 8x10 photo of THETRIOUXPER and TJ. What a classic. Rumor has it Osh had TT in a head lock just prior to the photo during Meet The Sioux. Oh, by the way, Osh also had a head to head face off competition vs. THETRIOUXPER just prior to the season. Eight draws taken. Osh won all eight cleanly and TT was using his coveted Christian piece of hickory. It will go down as the Thrilla In Manila 2.

Back to the tailgate. I've never been inside the hollowed confines of the Old Ralph. Maybe one day the powers that be will give that opportunity. Don't think it will ever match up to the Holy Grail of arena's I seen this summer in Lake Placid at the World Jr.'s Tryout Camp. My life is now complete of seeing that mecca.

Great tailgate boys. Tailgate 2 to be announced at a theatre near you.

Yttrium is my screen name. What there nickname comes from is unknown. I do have nicknames for all those guys but will w/hold them until the time is right.

I'm glad this idiot isn't my hockey coach.

Chandler 23:

Whenever you want to stop by and wear my (2) MN State HS Hockey championship rings and USA Hockey National championship ring just let me know.

Where do you play hockey?

I coach were legends are made.

I realized that the games were at Joe Sensor's last weekend but was simply asking for help if the games are also on THIS weekend since no National Broadcast vs. Wisconsin.

You must be related to GrahamKracker!