SiouxSports.com Forum

Streaming Audio

sprig

Maybe the audio feed will work from now on??? This email from undalumni association:

I know how frustrating this is!! But I think we are going to be finally getting some action after this weekend.

I have been gently and not so gently suggesting that someone at athletics has to check to make sure the encoding is working before each and every game. I finally got somone to check on Friday, but they assumed that it would also be working on Saturday. Unfortunately, some time Saturday afternoon some unknown person shut down the pc doing the encoding.

The person I'm working with over there has finally agreed and he is now going to have THREE people checking the encoding before every game. So hopefully, we will never have a repeat of this again!!

The UND Alumni Association are really great people to deal with. I've had a few times over the years that I've talked to the MIS director about web sites, etc..., and they've always been very responsive and helpful.

I don't find it at all surprising that they're the ones applying the pressure to fix the problem even though it's not their responsibility. Kudos to the alumni association!

I want to thank anyone responsible for these games making it onto the internet, even Sprig and others for continuing to birddog this topic. I've tried not to get too upset if I can't get the game because, hey, it's a free service. On the other hand, as OETKB said to have made plans and then find out it isn't on seriously downgrades one's mood.

Thanks everyone.