SiouxSports.com Forum

USD football game

dakotadan

My roommates and I are considering going to Vermillion for the UND/USD game. We were just wondering if anyone else is making plans to go. If so, where are you planning on staying, what day are you planning on leaving and coming back, etc.? We can't really afford to get a hotel for too many nights so we are thinking about leaving early saturday morning, getting there with just enough time to tailgate some and then stay saturday night.

Is anyone else making plans ? ? ? ? ?

For all the Students on this Board Sioux Crew will be taking a Bus down to the USD game...email Sioux Crew or stop by the athletic department, in Hyslop, to sign up. The Fee is $20 bucks for food, tickets, and the ride, and we will leave Saturday morning and be coming back after the game.

We are going to have a big tailgating party at about 10. AM in Vermillion on Saturday . It is going to be a joing effort between the Alumni,Sioux parents,and the Sioux Crew. Cost will be $5.00 for food excluding adult beverage.We should know Monday.We are trying to have a gathering in Sioux Falls Friday night at the Downtown Holiday Inn for parents and all those coming in early. We will let everyone know hopefully tomorrow.GO SIOUX

FB-Seating_sm.jpg

I am getting excited for this trip. Should be a fun weekend. It is good to hear that there will be a good number of UND students and fans there to enjoy it with. I was surprised to see that there isn't much seating on the west side. I was also surprised that the visitors section isn't on that side.

Also, does anybody know if the band will be making the trip? They usually make it to 1 away game a year. Last year it was to UNO and then to SCSU for the playoff game. I haven't heard if they have made any trips this year or have plans to.

Also, does anybody know if the band will be making the trip? They usually make it to 1 away game a year. Last year it was to UNO and then to SCSU for the playoff game. I haven't heard if they have made any trips this year or have plans to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Band is going to Mankato. Though Mankato won't let them march. I think they were hoping to go to Duluth, but it fell through.

The arrangements have been made. Many people should be staying at the Sioux Falls Downtown Holiday Inn on Friday night.(let me know if anyone needs directions) Tailgating will start about 10.00AM on Saturday in the parking lot in Vermillion.Remember if you dont want to haul your grill down,we will be having a barbecue and everyone is invited. A 5.00 per person donation would be appreciated to help us plan our year end Social and to make a donation to the Marcus Bryant Fund .As always bring your own adult beverage and soft drinks will be provided. GO SIOUX

• 2 weeks later...

So I am getting up early in the morning to make all of our reservations for this next weekend. We have been looking online for the hotel in Sioux Falls, we found 2 different ones, Holiday Inn City Centre and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. I just wanted to check and see which one it is everyone is staying at or if anyone has the phone # available.

Also, who else will be there this weekend?

So I am getting up early in the morning to make all of our reservations for this next weekend. We have been looking online for the hotel in Sioux Falls, we found 2 different ones, Holiday Inn City Centre and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. I just wanted to check and see which one it is everyone is staying at or if anyone has the phone # available.

Also, who else will be there this weekend?

Dan The Motel is the Holiday Inn City Centre.Phone # 605-339-2000. I think alot of the parents are staying there and fans.It is downtown.Directions are if you are on I29 heading South,take the Russell St exit.Go East to Minnesota Ave. Turn South until 8th St. Turn East about 2 blocks and it is on the North side.Lets get back on track this weekend and win the Conference outright. Maybe rather than putting blame on whoever,A little encouragement would go a long way. GO SIOUX(I am refering only to those who have been not so positive)