FINAL

Alberta 5

MSU 0

FINAL

Alaksa 7

Windsor 1

That was a crappy goal! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a bit flukey (and I was cheering against Bucky), but..Skille took the puck to the net with speed and power. That's exactly what he'll bring to the table. The (toasted) defenseman got his feet tangled up in a desperate attempt to catch up and he ended up knocking his own goaltender--and the puck--into the net.

SLU played hard and they had a real chance to steal this one. Wisconsin was sloppy but they have four pretty good lines now. Robbie Earl made one of his patented spin-orama moves worthy of a highlight reel, but he couldn't convert. Elliott looked shaky in the nets, and I'm still not overly impressed with Wisconsin's defensemen overall.

Bemidji State 3

Duluth 2

duluth outshoots bsu 43-18!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't listen tonight, had to work, but when I called my dad, he said it was 3-0. I am taking this season 1 game at a time and I'm just happy they didn't get blanked. The D is young and the special teams are... um... yeah they let in a shorty that was the GWG.

What do you all think of this quote by Earl in the Madison paper--

"I think, in crunch time, that's when I come alive," Earl said. "I find a way to get it done. In the third period I tend to step it up and do what I've got to do."

no problem with his self-esteem!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad to hear what he thinks he did in the games that counted the past two years. I expect more of the same from him this year and did I mention how glad I am that he plays for Bucky.

What do you all think of this quote by Earl in the Madison paper--

"I think, in crunch time, that's when I come alive," Earl said. "I find a way to get it done. In the third period I tend to step it up and do what I've got to do, and that's to take a dive at a critical moment to put us on the PP."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: