SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 West Regional Hockey Tickets

CoteauRinkRat

I wish that I was able to get some tickets

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

?? Lower bowl tickets are still available on ticketmaster this morning. Assume that buying by phone may be a bit more available this week also.

Were season ticket holders supposed to be able to get their regular season seats, or did they just get to buy seats earlier than the general public?

All ticketmaster "best available" searches since Sat at 10AM have turned up seats in 108, 109, 101, and 116. Have not seen any in the corners or upper bowl.

Searches this morning turn up sec 103 for best available corners, sec 104 for best ends, and 109 for best sides. Seems there are tickets available everywhere, would guess one could ask for specific sections/rows by phone.

You could get your season seats... so long as you were on the ball. I was not. :D:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guess I don't understand why Friday afternoon was too late, when general public couldn't buy until Sat. morning. I haven't seen sec 107 seats even offered on ticketmaster since Sat morning.

Were season ticket holders supposed to be able to get their regular season seats, or did they just get to buy seats earlier than the general public?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That depends on where the seats are. I sit in an end section (112) and was able to get mine, but another poster on this board sits in a corner section (114) and was not able to get his because they are reserved for parents or teams or bands or what have you. He got moved to section 111.

That depends on where the seats are. I sit in an end section (112) and was able to get mine, but another poster on this board sits in a corner section (114) and was not able to get his because they are reserved for parents or teams or bands or what have you. He got moved to section 111.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't even think about the sections that would be held for fans, parents of teams coming. Would appear 114 and 111 would be the same view. Since I've almost always been in 311 (not a season ticket holder), I was happy to see lower bowl tickets available on Saturday. Have no idea whether I'll like the seats (116, row H), or not.

Didn't even think about the sections that would be held for fans, parents of teams coming. Would appear 114 and 111 would be the same view. Since I've almost always been in 311 (not a season ticket holder), I was happy to see lower bowl tickets available on Saturday. Have no idea whether I'll like the seats (116, row H), or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm in 113 and got my seats. The letter that was sent to season ticket holders did state that we might not get our seats. I didn't know until now why not. Thanks for the info. It would be nice to know why we may not get our seats (even though it didn't affect me).

I'm in 113 and got my seats. The letter that was sent to season ticket holders did state that we might not get our seats.  I didn't know until now why not. Thanks for the info.  It would be nice to know why we may not get our seats (even though it didn't affect me).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read it in the Herald one day that some of the sections had to be reserved for the fans of other teams, parents, bands from other schools. I wonder how many tickets they had to reserve for them.

Can someone tell me what order the seats run; for instance, in 116, is seat 1 at the blue line end, or the center red line end of the section? My Sat. morning tickets bought just after 10AM are in 116, seats 15 and 16.

NEW_hockey.jpg

Looks like tickets this morning are in 108, 109, guess that's the student section.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To answer this question, in section 116, seat one is on the blue line(right side on your pic).

My season tickets are in 106 above the handicapped area and I was not able to get mine. I was told the NC$$ took that section. I said a few choice words about the NC$$ and then decided I was being to abusive and hostile toward the NC$$ and settled for tickets in the same section row D. They are still corner tickets so I'm happy about that. As for the NC$$ I'm waving at them, but not using all my fingers.