SiouxSports.com Forum

New Campus Organization - Looking for Members!

engelbunny

PWEEBOO: People Who are Effectively Empowered by Being Outraged or Offended

Official Motto: The Right to be Outraged or Offended is Effectively Necessary to our Ability to have any Power.

Official Rules:

Rule #1: The intentions of users of words, phrases, or symbols, shall not be relevant to their usage.

Rule #2: Use of words, phrases, or symbols, shall be construed to mean the worst possible thing that they could possibly mean by those with the incentive to take the greatest offense, provided that they are members of an officially protected class, or claim to be a representative thereof.

Rule #3: Rule # 2 does not apply to the officially protected class itself.

Rule #4: White Christians are not an officially protected class.

Rule #5: Others who disagree with the position of the Officially Protected Class shall be considered to have voluntarily relinquished membership in that or any other Officially Protected Class.

Rule #6: PWEEBOO reserves the right to reverse itself on the meaning of words, phrases, or symbols at any time, without prior notification.

(In the interests of full disclosure, credit for this idea came from a poster with the username

PWEEBOO:  People Who are Effectively Empowered by Being Outraged or Offended

Official Motto: The Right to be Outraged or Offended is Effectively Necessary to our                          Ability to have any Power.

Official Rules:

Rule #1: The intentions of users of words, phrases, or symbols, shall not be relevant to their usage.

Rule #2: Use of words, phrases, or symbols, shall be construed to mean the worst possible thing that they could possibly mean by those with the      incentive to take the greatest offense, provided that they are members of an officially protected class, or claim to be a representative thereof.

Rule #3: Rule # 2 does not apply to the officially protected class itself.

Rule #4: White Christians are not an officially protected class.

Rule #5: Others who disagree with the position of the Officially Protected Class shall  be considered to have voluntarily relinquished membership in that or any other Officially Protected Class.

Rule #6: PWEEBOO reserves the right to reverse itself on the meaning of words, phrases, or symbols at any time, without prior notification.

(In the interests of full disclosure, credit for this idea came from a poster with the username

PWEEBOO:  People Who are Effectively Empowered by Being Outraged or Offended

Official Motto: The Right to be Outraged or Offended is Effectively Necessary to our                          Ability to have any Power.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about a name change to: People Effectivly Empowered by Outraged or Offended Demeanors

The acronym then can become: PEE'OODe and members can be PEE'OODes.

Where does Taz Boy sign up? As you can see from my avatar, I'm non-white and obviously quite outraged. But, this outrage comes from the fact that I'm always voraciously hungry. Interestingly enough, I can devour things that are much bigger than my own body. It's weird, really. When I open my big mouth up, I can slip an airliner in there and it just disappears. Yet, I'm not satiated in the least. Quite frustrating, really. Which brings me back to being outraged. I say p!ss on you all for your hate and anger here!!!!!!

taz