SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Series at the John

siouxguyinstpaul

Got my 2 SRO for both nights. For those who still wish to purchase some - best hurry as I'm sure they will be sold out soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got some today as well. No assigned standing room spaces unlike years past, as best I recall. That was always a nice feature I thought. An assigned place to stand. The GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are for the standing room railing, ain't they?

Got some today as well. No assigned standing room spaces unlike years past, as best I recall. That was always a nice feature I thought. An assigned place to stand. The GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are for the standing room railing, ain't they?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't able to get Sat night tickets. Did you get Sat night tickets today?

Thanks to siouxguyinstpaul I got on the "horn" and managed 2 SRO for Friday's game. Couldn't get 2 for Saturday's however. I'll be honest, I never even tried because I figured there was NO chance anything would be available after about 5 minutes when they went on sale last saturday. So I'm pumped to be going. I've seen some very good games, and some very bad games at Mariucci. This one is on Friday the 13th. I wonder which team will rue that date?

i say we win 4-2 :silly::D

Thanks to siouxguyinstpaul I got on the "horn" and managed 2 SRO for Friday's game. Couldn't get 2 for Saturday's however. I'll be honest, I never even tried because I figured there was NO chance anything would be available after about 5 minutes when they went on sale last saturday. So I'm pumped to be going. I've seen some very good games, and some very bad games at Mariucci. This one is on Friday the 13th. I wonder which team will rue that date?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can usually buy. from scalpers for reasonable price(especially on friday).  Also got a guy in the Minnesota Athletic department who usually comes through!

Yow, that used to work a few years ago but once MN started winning championships suddenly $25.00 tickets turned into $70. I must not have been doing something right if you can get them on the street reasonably. We went from the street to the rush seating line.

when i have not been fortunate to already have tickets for the series in msp i have been lucky and paid 20.00 and on the other hand i have paid 70.00. hey you gotta do what ya gotta do when you come from az to watch the sioux!

one time a kid was getting out of his car and i asked him if he had some tix for sale and he said yes, his dad gave them to him but he wanted the money instead of going to the game so i got 2 for 40.00 5 rows off the ice center ice :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I went in on Tuesday - I was told that the Saturday game was already sold out, but he checked again managed to get me a couple of tickets for that game as well as he said that "some must have just become available". I got lucky.

When I went in on Tuesday - I was told that the Saturday game was already sold out, but he checked again managed to get me a couple of tickets for that game as well as he said that "some must have just become available". I got lucky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does the ticket office accept checks? :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep - I understand that they changed that this year with no assigned standing spots.