SiouxSports.com Forum

OT: Chart Toppers/ Popular moves/ etc.

dakotadan

I graduated HS in the spring of 2000. I came to UND in the fall of 2000. Alot of my friends that I came to school with/ freshman dorm mates/ fraternity friends... have either graduated or transfered schools. My B-Day is coming up on the 26th. I have alot of these friends coming back for my birthday. I am trying to get some gifts baskets/memory boxes/movies/ CDs lined up for them (I know this sounds really gay but I am trying to set up a really cool B-day). I am trying to find the billboard/MTV/VH1/movie chart toppers from that fall 2000/spring 2001/ summer 2001. I have been looking all over the internet but I really haven't been able to come up with a good list for any of these. I know alot of the songs/movies that were really popular then off the top of my head, but I am trying to find lists of the TOP MOVIES/SONGs of the spring 2000/ fall 2000/spring 2001/ fall 2001. I would like to have some CDs/Movies/etc. for all of my friends coming back. If anyone knows what websites, etc. that might help out with this, I would greatly appreciate any help. I only have a week left to work some of this out. I have alot of friends coming back for this and I would like to have alot of this lined up before hand. Just wondring if anyone knows of any links that would help me out................ Thanks in advance.

Awesome, that is exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks alot.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. We are all going to the Wild game on friday night, SIOUX football game on saturday, the Keith Urban concert at the Alerus on Sunday and my birthday is monday. It is going to be a long weekend of partying for me!! I hope to see alot of you at these events this next weekend.

If you can somehow, someway make a non-craptacular CD when those songs are your only choices, I commend you.  It's like going to the garbage dump for ingredients to make Five Star meal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. I can't name one song on that Casey Kasem's Top 10 that doesn't suck.

2000 was a bad year for music.

X Men and Gladiator being the best films... movies were only marginally better.