SiouxSports.com Forum

Lennon show or Bohl Show

SiouxFootballField

AND he'll do a bang-up job on your kitchen floor...if it's dirty!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They really do need to get a new lighting guy or else let the make-up room know they need to cover that dome up some. The glare off of his head this last weekend was horrible. This isn't meant to be smack, it's the truth!

I find it funny that a bison fan would come on here and tell us to stop talking smack about bohl. Bison fans live for that AA overated arrogant smack. They can call UND's A.D. and president names all the times (and not very nice names) and show pictures of them on their board, and we say coach bohl is bald and someone has the courage to even go there with that subject. I see that bohl still has that fake grin which he must rehearse with phil before the show. I wonder if he really grins like that when the camera is OFF. I like both shows, the difference is Lennon is so genuine and says it how it is, where bohl tries to use big words to try to impress everyone. As a fan I like the lennon show better because of all the highlights they show.

They can call UND's A.D. and president names all the times (and not very nice names) and show pictures of them on their board, and we say coach bohl is bald and someone has the courage to even go there with that subject. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well now we're even. Goofy grin and all.

american-gothic-NDSU.jpg