• 04 David Hale
    • 25 Ryan Hale
    • 05 David Lundbohm
    • 20 James Massen
    • 11 Zach Parise
    • 06 Andy Schneider
    • 16 Kevin Spiewak
    • Other

I have really enjoyed seeing "Mase" improve. He is a big time player making big time goals, in big time situations. His OT goal in SCSU was unreal...patience. The wrap around on Sat. was awesome, also the goal to tie us on Friday was a thing of beauty.

Lets do it again this weekend!!!!

they are all my favorites but how could you not put my son on your list.

Jason Notermann is playing his butt off how can he not get on this list? ;)

Just kidding! Maybe you only have a number of spaces. I think we should get behind the whole group as a good team is when a new hero is found whenever needed. Go Mike Prpch!!!!

Rory McMahon is awesome..

they are all my favorites but how could you not put my son on your list.

Jason Notermann is playing his butt off how can he not get on this list? ;)

Just kidding! Maybe you only have a number of spaces. I think we should get behind the whole group as a good team is when a new hero is found whenever needed. Go Mike Prpch!!!!

Rory McMahon is awesome..

AMEN!

Jason is really having a great year. It's an easy team to like, that is for sure.

HEY CIRCUS- i feel i must call you out because you're giving our (my) moniker a bad name. how can you forget JASON NOTERMANN?:D?? have you seen a game all year??? i'm sorry to put the hate on you but you need to wake up!!!!!!! he's been our rock this year so far. ;) parise is a given. JASON NOTERMANNN should be on the list. also, from develpement so far Prpich is going to be a great player for us. IOP.

HEY CIRCUS- i feel i must call you out because you're giving our (my) moniker a bad name. how can you forget JASON NOTERMANN?:D?? have you seen a game all year??? i'm sorry to put the hate on you but you need to wake up!!!!!!! he's been our rock this year so far. ;) parise is a given. JASON NOTERMANNN should be on the list. also, from develpement so far Prpich is going to be a great player for us. IMO.

Hrkac,

I could only pick 10 players and the only players who don't have any votes are Greene and R. Hale. The only reason I picked Greene is because he's a enforcer type that I thought a lot of people would like, and I picked Hale because he's the captain. The purpose wasn't to hate on any of the players. The point of the poll wasn't to be who is the best player it's about who your single favorite player is. The whole team is the reason why we're 12-1-1 not one single player, I just wanted to see who everyone's favorite player. Notterman has played better or just as well as everyone on the team, I just didn't feel that there are a lot of people who were huge Notterman fans and thats why I left him off the poll

They are all my favorite, even from days gone by, but if I had to

pick one and its hard too do, I'd pick Jason Notermann, he works hard

and gives a 100% every time he is on the ice!!

Go Sioux!!!

Parise for Hobey!!

Go Chris Leinweber! He's my favorite 'cause I believe he shows just how good of a coaching staff UND has. He came to UND quite young and has had his share of struggles, however, this season he has come into his own. He might not be flashy but he's been consistent and solid. Way to go #24.