SiouxSports.com Forum

Any news on Nick Fuher?

DanHFboards

Just wanted to know if his recovery was going well. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just up there like a week ago (im only in high school and was up there for hockey camp) and hes apparently going to go have some more surgery and with glasses right now he can see 20/80....now i may be saying this wrong but off the 360 degrees in the eye... 320 were cut but im no expert in that area so i may be saying that wrong but he was out there coaching and skating and looked fine besides the bad highlights... ???

I'm writing this because i don't want such misinformation about such an issue to circulate. These previous statements about my health status and future are not correct and i please ask that if you do not actually know what information you are giving, please refrain from saying it. I don't discourage your curiosity and am thankful for the abundance of support and care i've received from so many people. I am having surgery this friday in phoenix and will issue a statement of progress to Virg Foss when I return. I beleive this board is for fans and supporters only and this will be the only post I make. I please ask that you honor my wish in support of myself and my family who have also taken on quite a toll over this difficult period. Sincerely....Nick Fuher

I'm writing this because i don't want such misinformation about such an issue to circulate.  These previous statements about my health status and future are not correct and i please ask that if you do not actually know what information you are giving, please refrain from saying it.  I don't discourage your curiosity and am thankful for the abundance of support and care i've received from so many people.  I am having surgery this friday in phoenix and will issue a statement of progress to Virg Foss when I return.  I beleive this board is for fans and supporters only and this will be the only post I make.  I please ask that you honor my wish in support of myself and my family who have also taken on quite a toll over this difficult period.  Sincerely....Nick Fuher

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best of luck to you Friday and beyond.