SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-06 ND Highschool Hockey

alum05

Speaking of players playing juniors after the season, has anyone heard about Jake Brown being looked at by tri-city? I don't know him or anything but this is what i've heard from some people.

geez GFRR11, your a tricky one, i wonder if your talking about yourself? kinda weird that your number is 11 and u play for RR

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez GFRR11, your a tricky one, i wonder if your talking about yourself? kinda weird that your number is 11 and u play for RR

I don't know about you BooGs, but say if I was going to come on here and talk about myself, I don't think that I'd be that dumb to use my team and number. Do you think it's maybe someone poking fun at Jake Brown? If it actually is Brown, I would look him in the face and call him the dumbest man alive.

ALL EAST

D-Andrew Petersen (GPR) Erick Galt (FS)

F- Paul Weisgarber (FS), Paul Campbell (GPR), Thomas Campbell (GPR)

G- Eli Rosendahl (RR)

Coach- Ross Richards (WF)

ALL WEST

D- Brad Willer (DICK), Jundt (WIL)

F- Tyrel McBain (HB), Ross Monson (BHS), Nathan Stremick (MIN)

G- Micheal Hillman (BHS) or David Brown (MIN)

C- Jeff Gustofson (HB)

Games that intrigue me tomorrow:

North vs. Grafton- Grafton has defeated the Spartans handily in their first two meetings but does anybody know how the Spoilers have played away from home. Losses at: Red River, Fargo South, Grand Forks Central, Jamestown, Osseo and a tie in Devils Lake. If North can keep the line of Campbell, Campbell, and Miller in check (which they have failed in their previous two meetings), and Welk can keep North in it there is potential for an upset. I still consider Grafton the favorite but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spartans prevail.

Central vs. West Fargo- IMO this is the most even matchup the regional tournament has had on day one in quite some time. In both previous meetings West Fargo prevailed with one goal victories. However, this was before the Knights powered back with wins over Warroad and Grafton. I will be surprised if these teams combine to score five goals combined tomorrow. I think the first team to reach 3 will be your winner. Both teams are tenacious in the defensive zone, so scoring chances will be few and far between. Really a coin flip but I'm tending to favor the lower seed on home ice tomorrow.

Wilbur anything on the west matchups? We are less than 24 hours away from the second season, Good Luck to all teams and players in their drive for the state tournament!

Games that intrigue me tomorrow:

North vs. Grafton- Grafton has defeated the Spartans handily in their first two meetings but does anybody know how the Spoilers have played away from home. Losses at: Red River, Fargo South, Grand Forks Central, Jamestown, Osseo and a tie in Devils Lake. If North can keep the line of Campbell, Campbell, and Miller in check (which they have failed in their previous two meetings), and Welk can keep North in it there is potential for an upset. I still consider Grafton the favorite but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spartans prevail.

Central vs. West Fargo- IMO this is the most even matchup the regional tournament has had on day one in quite some time. In both previous meetings West Fargo prevailed with one goal victories. However, this was before the Knights powered back with wins over Warroad and Grafton. I will be surprised if these teams combine to score five goals combined tomorrow. I think the first team to reach 3 will be your winner. Both teams are tenacious in the defensive zone, so scoring chances will be few and far between. Really a coin flip but I'm tending to favor the lower seed on home ice tomorrow.

Wilbur anything on the west matchups? We are less than 24 hours away from the second season, Good Luck to all teams and players in their drive for the state tournament!

I guess the only real interesting matchup to start the West Regional is the Bismarck-Hazen game. Other than that Minot should win, Williston and Dickinson will be closer than the seeds indicate, and Devils Lake will beat Century. Friday's semifinals are both absolute toss ups if everything goes according to the way I think they will. Minot and Bismarck is always a good game, and Williston vs. Devils Lake could go either way as well. I love tourny time! :lol:

Hey, here is the link to the ND Boys' state tournament. I talked with the guys running this program. It was updated last year after every period on the web from the Ralph. This year they are thinking about updating after every goal. For you guys that can't make it, this would be a good way to check stats online while watching the game or whatever. I like this because it is the official scoresheet of the tournament the PA uses and KVLY 11.

http://rinkwriter.com/2006ndsttourney.html

Good luck players that are reading this.