SiouxSports.com Forum

Possible Sioux to the NFL

jimmoe

Just curious to see what people think of this sr. class. I would rank several of them in the top of D2, and I would say it could be a class with many going to the next level. Anyone have any of the names who could be making the jump after season. The one kid I do know that could make the jump is dan Ullsperger. This kid could leave at any time. He had a tremendous offseason and will have a great impact this season and turn some heads.

give me a break. you need to find something better to do with your time than make up garbage about the players. the sioux sure do have a talented class and yes maybe a couple of them may have a chance to play somewhere after college. however, a junior leaving UND for the NFL come on.

give me a break.  you need to find something better to do with your time than make up garbage about the players.  the sioux sure do have a talented class and yes maybe a couple of them may have a chance to play somewhere after college.  however, a junior leaving UND for the NFL come on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, there are a lot of talented players on the team this year, but I don't think there will be anyone leaving early.

give me a break. you need to find something better to do with your time than make up garbage about the players. the sioux sure do have a talented class and yes maybe a couple of them may have a chance to play somewhere after college. however, a junior leaving UND for the NFL come on.

isn't ullsperger a sr.?