SiouxSports.com Forum

You better hope we don't have CCHA Refs

GoldyBodie

With all the clutching, grabbing & hooking the Suzies have do to slow the Gophers down, this will be a crapshoot.......................lol..............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just watch the game SKIPPY and tell us who is clutching, grabbing and hooking.

I won't have to Igor, it will be obvious to all........................lol...................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goldy, it's one thing to be enthusiastic but bring it down a notch, eh? You certainly didn't need 2 different threads to voice pretty much the same opinion.

With all the clutching, grabbing & hooking the Suzies have do to slow the Gophers down, this will be a crapshoot.......................lol..............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think the gophers should be worried about being hooked or grabbed in order to be slowed down, instead they should be looking out for those wide open nets. Got experience there :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Screw you goldie boy, the Sioux can skate just as well as the Goofies. Now get lost!

I wish we had refs that would call obstruction. The Gophers only seem to be able to clutch n grab tonight. On the goal we were faster than you. Stafford took a guy on his back down the entire length of ice. If we had good refs, we would have had at least 5 power plays. The Gophers suck bbbbeeeeeeaaaaaaaaccccccccchhhhh