SiouxSports.com Forum

INCH gets it wrong

PCM

Anyone get a response from INCH about the fictitious Sioux slash that allegedly broke Goligoski's hand? I see that they haven't changed it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This was in tonight's game recap.

Our sincere thanks to the North Dakota and Minnesota fans who e-mailed us today to correct an item about Minnesota freshman defenseman Alex Goligoski that ran in Wednesday

This was in tonight's game recap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I just saw that. However, it wouldn't be difficult at all for them to fix the original error, which they still haven't. :lol:

This morning's e-mail to INCH:

While I appreciate that you acknowledged your mistake about how Alex Goligoski was injured during the WCHA Final Five, why haven't you corrected the error? It's a simple matter of deleting seven words. I'll even do it for you, no charge:

"Goligoski hurt his wrist in the first period of the Gophers

they give the NCAA a - for failing to include the 2003 championship from MN's banner (which truthfully is bad, this is the 2nd year now, you'd think with all the people employed by the NCAA they'd have fixed that)

They humorously corrected that BETWEEN GAMES, so the 2003 was there for the Sioux-Gopher bout. However, the digits were crooked, spaced incorrectly, and loooked nothing like any of the other numbers on any of the banners. It literally looked like a Gopher fan climbed up there and pasted them on :lol:

And I'm sure that message in the system is causing them no end of pain. :ohmy:;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The message is in the ESPN system, who can take away their support and thus cause a loss of advertising money for INCH. You are correct, it could be "in the system" for years. ;)