SiouxSports.com Forum

Columbus or Bust!

MafiaMan

I need to be back in Minneapolis by 12 noon Sunday for my niece's baptism (well, technically, then, I need to be back here by about 9-10 am to give me time to get ready), so I'm hoping I can find another 1-2 people willing to carpool in/my buddy's Dodge Durango and drive back immediately after Saturday's championship game ends. Anyone interested, drop me a line. Thanks!

I need to be back in Minneapolis by 12 noon Sunday for my niece's baptism (well, technically, then, I need to be back here by about 9-10 am to give me time to get ready), so I'm hoping I can find another 1-2 people willing to carpool in/my buddy's Dodge Durango and drive back immediately after Saturday's championship game ends.  Anyone interested, drop me a line.  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why don't you just sell your tickets for Saturday when the Sioux lose to the Gophers? :)

Nice job getting some face time on the scoreboard at Mariucci. I assume that was you with the Sioux jersey and light blue Maine hat?

But if Minnesota beats UND and then loses to CC or DU, I wouldn't get to razz Gopher fans.

You're correct, that was me in my Sioux jersey and sky blue Maine hat. Great game! I got my picture taken with Brutus Buckeye in the 2nd game.

A Gopher fan at Mariucci last weekend asked me about my hatred for Gopher hockey. I told him that if they reunited the Soviet 1980 Olympic team and had them play Minnesota, I'd be there wearing my CCCP jersey and waving my star and sickle flag! :)

A Gopher fan at Mariucci last weekend asked me about my hatred for Gopher hockey.  I told him that if they reunited the Soviet 1980 Olympic team and had them play Minnesota, I'd be there wearing my CCCP jersey and waving my star and sickle flag!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are a true-blue (or should I say "green") "Gopher Hater"! My hats off to you!!

A Gopher fan at Mariucci last weekend asked me about my hatred for Gopher hockey.  I told him that if they reunited the Soviet 1980 Olympic team and had them play Minnesota, I'd be there wearing my CCCP jersey and waving my star and sickle flag!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel the same. If if a Gopher win would help the Sioux at some point in the season, I'd still have a hard time routing for the Gophs. What the heck do we do if the worst happens - UM vs DU? Drive out to Minot and take over a silo?

You're preachin' to the choir, Bleedgrn. Problem is, my parents are driving from 600 miles away to come here for the weekend. Everyone will be disappointed if I'm not around here. If it comes right down to it, I'll be missing that baptism!

You're preachin' to the choir, Bleedgrn.  Problem is, my parents are driving from 600 miles away to come here for the weekend.  Everyone will be disappointed if I'm not around here.  If it comes right down to it, I'll be missing that baptism!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may not be the best of company, and it may be a bit pricey, but you could fly on the Creative Charters plane full of Gopher fans. It may take awhile getting through security on the way back, what with all of the razor blades that will need to be confiscated from the disconsolate Goofie faithful.