SiouxSports.com Forum

Partytime in Columbus.

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already have plane tix..get them every year cheap ahead of time and hope!! can't wait..we will find out where the sioux fans are staying in the next few days..al pearson should get something going and then everyone will know where to stay to turn the hotels green and white.....see whoever's going in good old columbus...

I plan on making the trip from the cities area, it is around a 12 hour drive, and if there are four of us, it won't be so bad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm... I think the drive would be a little closer to 20 hours. I know its over 15 hours to get from Grand Rapids to GF, what was with a leadfooted maniac driving a rental van. ;):lol::D:):D

I bought my airline tickets months ago for like $350 or something like that...hotel and tickets...I guess the sioux being there is just a huge bonus for me now...it wouldn't have bet my tickets on it four weeks ago...what has happened??? It's truly like someone hit a switch..ever since duluth...wow...I'm ecstatic...

I was very disappointed with the ref'ing in the first period, not because the sioux didn't do the deed, but because BC was getting away with so much..a hook across the neck on I think Fabian...etc., etc., ad nausium...

But the Sioux, to their credit, played thru it and put it to BC and took fewer penalties as they controlled the game. Sure, the gave up a couple, but the intensity was there the entire game...Zajac blocking shots with five minutes left up by 4 proves they played the whole game...

Anyway, enough rambling...

Go Sioux...I can't wait for Columbus...

Rex...

What is the scoop with the Frozen Four.  What is the best way to get face value tix?  Where are people staying?  Driving or flying?:D  GO SIOUX!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Siouxnami and Mrs. Siounami (Siouxzy) will be there. We are at a Fairfield in Columbus. For the best package rates, use www.travelocity.com select flight and hotel option. You should be able to find packages for about $300 per person (flight and hotel from MSP, Thursday to Sunday).

I took my daughter to Ann Arbor for auditions about two months ago...Travel time from fargo to chicago (Northwestern) taking i-94 all the way - exactly 10 hours...it's about 4 hours more to Ann Arbor...from there, you're on your own...(go south)....

ahh...GODBLESS COWBOY ERIC!! (did he get back from AK yet monster?)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When did Eric go to Alaska?? I could have sworn that he was in Arkansas this week. Yeah, he got back thursday night, slept around most of friday. I think the boy was so tired that he didn't even go to the bar on friday night. ;)

4 of us, Skateblade, his wife, myself and son will be there. our tix are nosebleed but what an awesome reward to have the Sioux there. Who would have thunk it!!!

I understand there really isnt squat near the Schott to hang out at. My son inlaw is an OSU grad so I will get a list of places, if any exist where perhaps we can meet for a pregame warmup.