SiouxSports.com Forum

Brady in LA?

airmail

DOes anyone know the extent of the injury? Did they pull him to err on the side of caution or is he really dinged up again? Without Murray, the Sioux are a different team and I really don't think we stand much of a chance. However, for his sake, it is better for him to not play than risk a career threatening injury.

DOes anyone know the extent of the injury?  Did they pull him to err on the side of caution or is he really dinged up again?  Without Murray, the Sioux are a different team and I really don't think we stand much of a chance.  However, for his sake, it is better for him to not play than risk a career threatening injury.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't need Brady to beat the #1 seed from the west regional. :0

DOes anyone know the extent of the injury?  Did they pull him to err on the side of caution or is he really dinged up again?  Without Murray, the Sioux are a different team and I really don't think we stand much of a chance.  However, for his sake, it is better for him to not play than risk a career threatening injury.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you see him leave the ice in that game vs. DU? I don't think they were erring on the side of caution, he was definitely in pain.

I didn't see him go off the ice, but I heard that the camera's caught TZ uttering a profanity as Murray went off. DO you think other teams have been targeting him and that shoulder? Seeing the way the line of BM, TZ and DS played against Duluth , it is heartbreaking to lose Murray. They play so well together and look like an offensive force when BM is healthy. I'm glad that BM still plays the same way despite his injury, even though it is probably a major reason why it keeps reoccurring. Love to have him in beantown, but not at the expense of his future.

I've sucked in my breath every time I saw someone hit Murray near the boards.

However, in this instance, all Brady did was fall over on the ice (he wasn't hit, just seemed to trip as he was changing directions) and fell on his right side, with his elbow above his head.

He dropped his stick, got up and skated off the ice with his shoulder and arm hanging limp at his side.