SiouxSports.com Forum

Pictures from Princeton and Yale games

mwade

I finally have finished putting up the pictures from these two games with initial identifications. I would appreciate help with filling in the "?"s - some should be pretty easy.

North Dakota at Princeton starts:

http://www.devsrule.com/2002_11c/2002_11_01_P1.html

North Dakota at Yale starts:

http://www.devsrule.com/2002_11c/2002_11_02_P1.html

FYI, there are also pictures from the 2001 Frozen Four - just click on "College Hockey".

thanks,

-Melissa

Yes, nice pictures!

Here are some names for your ?'s. Hope you can figure this out, I'm just going left to right, top to bottom. It's easier (for me) than posting all of the pictures.

Princeton:

Page 1: (the top two that are labeled Jones are actually Fylling), Bochenski, Fuher, Bochenski, McMahon.

Page 2: Jones, Bochenski and R. Hale, Prpich

Page 6: Fuher

Page 12: Jones and Fuher (with Bochenski and Parise)

Yale:

Page 1: Greene, Massen (with Canady)

Page 3: Notermann, Jones (after R. Hale in the lineup)

Page 5: don't know who is sitting with Hale, Bochenski, Fuher (with Klema and Massen)

Page 7: Notermann and Greene (with Schneider), I believe Parise (with Dwyer), Parise

Page 8: don't know but maybe Fylling, Jones

Page 11: Leinweber (with Brandt), don't know who is with Trombetta, Bochenski scoring the goal

Page 12: Greene and Bochenski (with Siembida), I think Massen (with Jensen), Bochenski (with Boucher)

Page 14: Bochenski, Fylling and Greene (with Nam, Parise, Jones, and Bochenski)

Hehe, sorry, I probably just confused you. :D

Thanks forecheck for all the names. I've uploaded all the corrections.

My camera is a (now) discontinued Mavica 91. When I got it, they didn't have the 1, 2, 5, etc. numbers for resolution - it's definitely under 1. BUT, it has a 14x optical zoom which means I can occasionally get some good shots from my upstairs seat at Devils' games. Unfortunately, the camera I want including lenses would cost around $10,000 :-(. I had no problem justifying the Mavica cost (I paid around $800 on sale) because of the no more film, developing, convert to CD cost. But I don't have 10 grand even if I could figure out a way to claim it saved me money.

thanks for the help,

-Melissa