Bemidji State vs. Colorado College

North Dakota vs. Michigan

Amherst:

Colgate vs. Denver

New Hampshire vs. Harvard

Worcester:

Quinnipiac vs. Boston College

Wisconsin vs. Boston University

This just doesn't seem right...the Sioux beat the living he77 out of the Dogs...and they're bracket projection gets marginally tougher?

I'm confident now that they'll make the NCAAs; need some things to happen in our favor to get a little better draw in the regionals.

This just doesn't seem right...the Sioux beat the living he77 out of the Dogs...and they're bracket projection gets marginally tougher?

I'm confident now that they'll make the NCAAs; need some things to happen in our favor to get a little better draw in the regionals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Suddenly Minneapolis is the easy bracket... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, you know I'm pulling for you guys to go to Grand Rapids, but man, going up against Michigan would be tough, hell, it would make it tough just to get tickets to the game. It would be hard to see the NCAA moving Michigan elsewhere, because then they know they'll get a full house then. Anyways, things ain't set in stone yet, so no need to be too worried about it. Besides, if winning an NCAA championship was easy, then it wouldn't be as much fun. Getting a win against Michigan in a hostile enviroment would help to get you guys all set up for a run at the title.

Someone has to beat Michigan in Michigan in the playoffs eventually. Why not the Sioux.

I'd look at the 1 seeds to determine who gets the tough region. With this setup I"d say CC got the worst of it.

Besides, this is one of the few (maybe the first) bracket setups where 4 WCHA teams could make the FF.

There will be more changes before the picks next Sunday.

I agree. Suddenly Minneapolis is the easy bracket... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think Cornell or Maine are "easy" and I like UND's chances against Michigan - even in Michigan. However, I'm not saying I think this is the way the brackets should be set up - speculation regarding the setup of regionals is something I'll leave to others. :huh:

I don't think Cornell or Maine are "easy" and I like UND's chances against Michigan - even in Michigan. However, I'm not saying I think this is the way the brackets should be set up - speculation regarding the setup of regionals is something I'll leave to others. :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well:

1. Honestly, who has Cornell beaten? I agree they are a good team, but how would they stand up against competition from the WCHA or even HEA?

2. An offensive lacking UND swept Maine at Maine this year. That has to mean something really.