SiouxSports.com Forum

SHAVED Gophers....how's that going to help?!?!

Fighting Sioux #1

I have never understood this...How does shaving one's head foster unity? The Red Sox did the reverse last year and that seemed to work pretty well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe thats their cover story for an outbreak of head lice in the lockerroom. Thats something to scratch your head about. ???;):0;)

While it's never bad for the dirty yellow vermin to struggle, it would mean a hell of a lot more if the Sioux could take advantage of it. To date, they have not and I fear that's something that won't change.

My questions are: Are the vermin showing urgency or are they panicking? Are the Sioux staying calm in a crisis or are they past caring? I hope it's the latter and former, respectively, but time will tell.

Isn't it an OBVIOUS admission that SOMETHING is wrong?!?!?!    :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sat 01/08/2005 L 3 Minnesota State 4 Box Recap 7:05 CT

Fri 01/14/2005 L 1 @ Colorado College 2 Box 7:35 MT

Sat 01/15/2005 L 0 @ Colorado College 1 Box Recap 7:05 MT

Fri 01/28/2005 T 3 Bemidji State (nc) 3 ot Box Recap 7:35 CT

Sat 01/29/2005 W 3 Bemidji State (nc) 1 Box Recap 7:05 CT

Fri 02/04/2005 L 2 Denver 4 Box Recap 7:35 CT

Sat 02/05/2005 L 2 Denver 4 Box Recap 7:05 CT

Pot calling the Kettle black?

The obsession continues.

Uh oh, I hear an 83 Beamer with no muffler coming around the bend.

If I remember right, didn't the Gophies all  get perms last year in a show of team unity?  With that history, I'd have figured they would have all got manicures this year.

Hair, no hair, they still suck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Manicures would be nice, but perhaps they should try a good ole fashion Butt waxing instead. May be more appropriate.

Ryan Potulny and Danny Irmen were the first to cut their hair, and they took the clippers to about 10 willing teammates, all in the name of unity.  Barry Tallackson and Tyler Hirsch are sporting new dye jobs, but the remainder of the team is contemplating a new style.

What about the rest of the team? They're just contemplating it? That doesn't sound like much unity to me.... ;)

I'm not really sure haircuts is what they need to get back on track. :0

And what are the odds that lifemates Potulny and Irmen started the whole ordeal? ;)

If I remember right, didn't the Gophies all  get perms last year in a show of team unity?  With that history, I'd have figured they would have all got manicures this year.

Hair, no hair, they still suck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Team A

2001-02: Perms (NCAA Title)

2002-03: Beards (NCAA Title)

2003-04: Perms (Second straight Broadmoor, Regional Final)

2004-05: Shaved (On pace for No. 1 or 2 seed)

Team B

2001-02: Nothing (one of the worst seasons in recent memory)

2002-03: Nothing (pathetic, uninspired loss to Ferris)

2003-04: Nothing (Consensus No. 1 team in the nation; Regional Final)

2004-05: Nothing (sub .500 in the WCHA)

the obsession over the Gophers continues....Odd how you guys ripped on POI over all the "god" threads, but yet there are tons of threads over here about the Gophs....pick a story and stay with it! Your wishy-washy attitude towards ettiqutte is mindful of UW or John Kerry! ;):0

If it builds team unity and they feel it is a good thing, who cares...what would UND do to build unity? Seriously?

From what I have heard from my UMD fan buddies it sounds like the 'dogs team just goes out drinking after games....how is that working?

WPoS

the obsession over the Gophers continues....Odd how you guys ripped on POI over all the "god" threads, but yet there are tons of threads over here about the Gophs....pick a story and stay with it!  Your wishy-washy attitude towards ettiqutte is mindful of UW or John Kerry!  ;)  :0

If it builds team unity and they feel it is a good thing, who cares...what would UND do to build unity?  Seriously?

From what I have heard from my UMD fan buddies it sounds like the 'dogs team just goes out drinking after games....how is that working?

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta be the MOST OBSESSED Goofie TROLL of them all!!

WPOS...884 OBSESSED POSTS AND COUNTING !!!