Super Bowl

bigmrg74

Who wins this years Super Bowl??  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this years Super Bowl??

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • New England Patriots

Cripes guys, no score perdictions?? 

Is the NFL still playing? Judging from the Grand Forks Herald's coverage, I assumed the pro football season ended when the Vikes lost to the Eagles. ;)

I hope its a close game. I don't want to be watching the 4th quarter just to see the commersals.  :lol:
I don't think it will be close. The Pats (what a great name for a sports team!) will win it 34-17.

I'm thinking Philly in a thriller. 20-17.

If it's close and a thriller, my money's on the SDSU Division II kicker. :D

I'm not so sure though if they're will be another Wardrobe Malfunction just yet.  ;)  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice picture with that story. I didn't know I had the body for streaking, but if that guy can get famous doing it, I should be rich and famous beyond my wildest dreams. :blush:;)

Funny you should mention that PCM. Did you also know the (Regina) Pats are the oldest junior hockey franchise in the world?

Not that I'm implying anything.

(on a PA system somewhere in the upper Midwest)

... Canuck, at 5:09. That's Canuck, u-u-u-un-n-nassisted, at 5:09.

(on a radio broadcast somewhere in the upper Midwest)

What a play by Canuck: saw the errant move, picked up the play, and tucked away the loose change before anyone even knew it was there. Great play.

After having to listen to two weeks of crap leading up to this game, by the time it comes I've normally decided to boycott it. The commercials are the only thing worth watching anyways.

Pro ball is just too sssssslllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

I read a study/stat about there only being 7 minutes of action in the game. I haven't made it through an entire game to test the stat.

Funny you should mention that PCM. Did you also know the (Regina) Pats are the oldest junior hockey franchise in the world?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What can I say? After I invented hockey, the Canadians insisted on naming a team after me. worship.gifthumbup_wink.gif

(on a radio somewhere in the upper Midwest)

He got the shot away but he came up "Notermann". Puck went over the glass. Face-off in the right circle.

On thread topic:

NE will make McNabb beat them using something other than Westbrook. TO, play or not, will be a non-factor.

Pats cover the spread.

After having to listen to two weeks of crap leading up to this game, by the time it comes I've normally decided to boycott it.  The commercials are the only thing worth watching anyways.

Pro ball is just too sssssslllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

I read a study/stat about there only being 7 minutes of action in the game.  I haven't made it through an entire game to test the stat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was curious about this last year...

I actually timed how long the ball was in play during last year's superbowl. I was pretty generous with the stopwatch, and over the 5 hour span it took to complete the game, the ball was actually in play for only 14 minutes and some odd seconds. With the longest plays being the punts/kicks, the offense and defense are each only "playing" for around 7 minutes.

That being said...Pats 27, Eagles 13