SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol on radio Monday morning

PCM

Well, I know I was being sarcastic, I wasn't sure about you. :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured you were being sarcastic as was I. I am sick and tired of people threating the Sioux players and coaches with Kids Gloves, the coddeling must stop. Call it what it is, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck (I know a duck reference) it is a duck. Recruits are not going to change their mind because of what Goon, Sprig, Scott_M, Forecheck or Dagies think or write on a fan web page, PCM maybe, buts thats a different story he is a media guru/beat writer.

Recruits are not going to change their mind because of what Goon, Sprig, Scott_M, Forecheck or Dagies think or write on a fan web page,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And if they do... they're probably a little too frigile in the head to play at this level anyway, IMO.

And if they do... they're probably a little too frigile in the head to play at this level anyway, IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with this.....if these kids are influenced by what is written on them on a message board, than they probably cannot handle the constant scrutinization of the public, season ticket holders, general media.

I agree with this.....if these kids are influenced by what is written on them on a message board, than they probably cannot handle the constant scrutinization of the public, season ticket holders, general media.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how many of these are actually watching the games much less know about the recruits?? :huh: no offense to those of you that do, i'm obviously making reference to the "new ralph" season ticket holder.