SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday WCHA Action!

UMDDogz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dogz, I think it would be easier to keep the updates with the other game thread as most of us will probably just be refreshing that thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like them in the game thread as well, but too much bitching after the past few weeks.

Doesn't UMD have a message board?  I don't want to sound like a jerk but why are you always on the Sioux message board Dogz?  I think deep down you might be a Sioux fan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No...not every team has a message board, Marty. Deep down I am a hockey fan and evnjoy discussing it with other hockey savvy fans (which are to be found in abundance at UND).

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I have heard that line ("doesn't UMD have a message board?") way too many times. The Gophers have POI, but you see many of the POI members here as well. Even if there was a UMD board I would still post here as well.

No...not every team has a message board, Marty. Deep down I am a hockey fan and evnjoy discussing it with other hockey savvy fans (which are to be found in abundance at UND).

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I have heard that line ("doesn't UMD have a message board?") way too many times. The Gophers have POI, but you see many of the POI members here as well. Even if there was a UMD board I would still post here as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like reading your posts Dogz. Don't let these guys trash you. If I have to put up with girlie polls about who's the cutest, they can put up with some UMD game updates.

It seems Fox Sports Net is going through hockey withdrawal. Michigan vs. Western Michigan is on 4 stations including Madison Square Garden.

I aslo heard an ad on FSN Rocky Mtn. that on Friday nights they are showing a WCHA or CCHA game of the week.

This isn't WCHA action, but the only game on TV for me.

Michigan is down 2-1 to Western Michigan. 

I didn't see any of the goals, but Montoya is in net.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who cares! Hearing that Big Blue is down is food for the soul!

Who cares! Hearing that Big Blue is down is food for the soul!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a really hard time believing they are a top five team in the nation. The CCHA is crap. I'm starting to doubt BC as well after their game against SCSU over the holidays. I think the WCHA has gotten even better while every other conference is down from last year.

Ok, I was chilling in the other room so I missed the first period.

1. I went to Illinois so I hate Michigan. They are not that good. My LT and I used to spend a lot of time talking about hockey since he was a Michigan fan, but no one in Michigan knows anything about hockey.

2. Doesn't anyone care that I've been taking a lot of crap :silly: just kidding.

3. UMD does have a message board through the penalty box, but last time I saw, the topic with the most posts was "Beer, Booze, and Babes" which really doesn't apply to me.

4. There's a topic about who's the cutest? Where???