SiouxSports.com Forum

Duluth

Runninwiththedogs

We are going Friday night but alas, can no longer stay for the Saturday clash.

We have four tickets for Saturday's game that we are looking to move. Section K, Row 2, seats 1-4. Near the blue line in the end that the Sioux defend twice I believe. Looking across to the benches, and right where team enters and leaves the ice.

If interested, e-mail me at fortparker911@msn.com.

Duluth is always a great trip, and their fans can be alot of fun.

A really BIG series for both teams.

4 Sioux fans here going up for the Saturday night game! This is why I hope they start Phil both nights. :silly: Anybody know if these seats are okay or really bad? I know they aren't the best. And will any Sioux fans be near us?

Section 4 row 10 seats 8-11.

I purchased the tickets over the net and had to pay about $28 per ticket so the seats better be worth it and the game better be action packed.

Hope to mingle with many fans at Grandmas all day Saturday for a pre-game!!!

GO SIOUX!!!

I found the link on ticketmaster for the seating chart http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/49503/11590

What section is the penalty box crew in and which are the biggest visitors sections? Will we be able to see the scoreboard okay sitting in in the corner of the rink, since it probably doesn't haven't 20 sides like in the Ralph?

Never been to this rink before if you haven't guessed. Thanks for the info.

I was there last year, and I believe the students sit in section 5, 7, and 9, and they do run around after they score a goal, a copper had to inform me of that last year.

Siouxhockey5

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Student sections are 20,22,24, and 26 as well as down below in the corner where some visiting team parents used to get their comp tickets. About 600 student tickets were sold this year so there was some overflow.

Anything in the "balcony" is decent seating. If you are ice level on the glass - good luck seeing anything - worst seats in the history of any arena.

And to answer your question, Sioux fans will be everywhere but especially on the corners and ends since those are mostly not season ticket holder seats. You should be in a section full of green. Ick.

We have four tickets for Saturday's game that we are looking to move.  Section K, Row 2, seats 1-4.  Near the blue line in the end that the Sioux defend twice I believe.  Looking across to the benches, and right where team enters and leaves the ice. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I would love to take your tickets, but I wish they were for FRIDAY.

Oh, and '01grad, sorry I didn't get back to you about the DECC seating.

Beersong, I love sitting ice level behind the glass (then when I yell at the players, they can hear me.) But the key is to sit in the middle, behind the box.

Say - are there beer sales at the DECC?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. There is a small beer garden called the "Blue Line Club" located outside the gate to section 7 or 9 or something (the side opposite the Lake).

For anyone who has frequented the famous Curling Club between periods or before the game in the past.... it is CLOSED this weekend due to the big bonspiel. No one except for tourney participants are allowed in. :silly: We'll be running to Grandma's between periods! :lol: