SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs GVSU televised?

sjorgenson

I heard for the third week in a row that there is no statewide TV coverage in North Dakota.  None of the local affiliates such as ABC, NBC, CBS, or FOX have coverage outside of Grand Forks.  Must be due to the Bison's move to DI.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's unlikely that any network affiliate outside GF would run around getting the advertising to show this game when it's already on state-wide on FSSN.

I was able to watch the game on an analog Sat feed at a sports bar in Texas. If the bar you are going to has a C/KU band digital satelite system you can watch the game using the coordinates from fightingsioux.com. The analog coordinates that I used to get the game were posted last week.

last week it was on Galaxy 10R (123W) KU Band TP 23 (12160) V Polarity on analog. This was the raw feed (no commercials)...hopefully its there tomorrow 

Also, Grand Valley could be sending the game out at different coordinates. I haven't had much luck when attempting to contact them.