SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at MTU

Shawn-O

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the game, Hakstol said the first two Tech goals were impossible for Phil to stop. Evidently they had the screen in the perfect position because Hakstol claims Phil didn't see either of them until it was too late. I don't think Lammy HAS "off games," does he? :ohmy: Hoping for the sweep tomorrow after I heard many positives throughout the game for the Sioux.

After the game, Hakstol said the first two Tech goals were impossible for Phil to stop. Evidently they had the screen in the perfect position because Hakstol claims Phil didn't see either of them until it was too late. I don't think Lammy HAS "off games," does he? :ohmy:  Hoping for the sweep tomorrow after I heard many positives throughout the game for the Sioux.

In answer to my earlier question the box score is now avail on USCHO and shows the Sioux totalled 34 SOG for the game. I think 16 in the 2nd and 12 in the 3rd. That's pretty good. Sounds like an all around good effort by our team except in the area of special teams.

Good job Sioux. Let's keep this up.

After the game, Hakstol said the first two Tech goals were impossible for Phil to stop. Evidently they had the screen in the perfect position because Hakstol claims Phil didn't see either of them until it was too late. I don't think Lammy HAS "off games," does he? :D  Hoping for the sweep tomorrow after I heard many positives throughout the game for the Sioux.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Karl G. has off nights and he still won games and he lost some games. After last nights game I don't think the UND coaches have to panic about Lammy's play...

I blame the team in front of him for giving up three PP goals.