SiouxSports.com Forum

Oh brother

01grad

Just got home from a long Sioux rollercoaster day. Fun but exhausting.

High point

The football game at Husky field was amazing! Our fans are very classy and it was a very tense game towards the end. Good we could finally capitalize after the many chances we had to win it. Too bad the Michigan Tech hockey series is in 2 weekends because that would be one heck of a road trip to see football and hockey in the same weekend away.

Low point

Our struggling hockey team on television at Sensers. I was very excited driving back home thinking that our hockey team would win as well. Of course my hopes were crushed with the loss.

But, I finally figured out why our team is losing (hence the post).

We don't have a BROTHER COMBINATION on the ice for the first time in a long while. :lol: This struck me when I got to talking to Ryan Hale and David Hoogsteen, who happened to be at the restaraunt. We don't have that special chemistry we have had in the past few years with the Hales, Hoogsteens, Lundbohms, Ulmers, Panzers, Parises and others. This has to be our problem. I can't think of what else it could be.:)

On a side note, Ryan Hale and Katie O'Keefe are engaged. Since her job loss at Victory Sports, she is pursuing a Discovery channel opportunity. A special congratulations goes out to them and David Hoogsteen for having his first little Hoogie!

P.S. Hale thinks the penalty changes are horrible as the rest of us do. He said that every season they would always have some sort of officiating change and what they are doing now is absurd. They should just let the players play. I totally agree. But we still should be able to bury the puck. At least we put some more shots on goal and Lammy played well until he was screened. We will be fine.

It isn't Hakstol. Blais left him the perfect team until we had our big scorers leave. We will find combinations and ways to put the puck in the net in time. Hopefully sooner than later. It's a tough league and we may just not be the top dog right now as we all have grown accustomed to in the past. We have a young team.

Let's pull it together soon Sioux!!! The puck will eventually find it's way to the back of the net!!!

Just got home from a long Sioux rollercoaster day. Fun but exhausting.

High point

The football game at Husky field was amazing! Our fans are very classy and it was a very tense game towards the end. Good we could finally capitalize after the many chances we had to win it. Too bad the Michigan Tech hockey series is in 2 weekends because that would be one heck of a road trip to see football and hockey in the same weekend away.

Low point

Our struggling hockey team on television at Sensers. I was very excited driving back home thinking that our hockey team would win as well. Of course my hopes were crushed with the loss.

But, I finally figured out why our team is losing (hence the post).

We don't have a BROTHER COMBINATION on the ice for the first time in a long while. :lol: This struck me when I got to talking to Ryan Hale and David Hoogsteen, who happened to be at the restaraunt. We don't have that special chemistry we have had in the past few years with the Hales, Hoogsteens, Lundbohms, Ulmers, Panzers, Parises and others. This has to be our problem. I can't think of what else it could be.:)

On a side note, Ryan Hale and Katie O'Keefe are engaged. Since her job loss at Victory Sports, she is pursuing a Discovery channel opportunity. A special congratulations goes out to them and David Hoogsteen for having his first little Hoogie!

P.S. Hale thinks the penalty changes are horrible as the rest of us do. He said that every season they would always have some sort of officiating change and what they are doing now is absurd. They should just let the players play. I totally agree. But we still should be able to bury the puck. At least we put some more shots on goal and Lammy played well until he was screened. We will be fine.

It isn't Hakstol. Blais left him the perfect team until we had our big scorers leave. We will find combinations and ways to put the puck in the net in time. Hopefully sooner than later. It's a tough league and we may just not be the top dog right now as we all have grown accustomed to in the past. We have a young team.

Let's pull it together soon Sioux!!! The puck will eventually find it's way to the back of the net!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>