Who is the Goalie.

Goon

Who is the goalie.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the goalie.

• 1. Lammy
    • 2. Jordon
    • 3. Brandt

Brandt stays home. Jordon plays ok, but not great. Phil makes a second start. I am leaning toward Jordy and Lammy playing. Sorry Brandt. I think honestly the coachs are giving both Brandt and Parise to play themselves out of a starting position before Phil is given the job...

Here are the Goalie Numbers.

1 Jordan Parise .894 3.14 2- 2- 1 .500

34 Philippe Lamoureux .932 1.92 1- 0- 1 .750

30 Jake Brandt .895 2.40 1- 0- 0 1.000

Brandts and Parise Numbers aren't great/good. However, Jordon has played the most games and actually with too bad games under his belt his numbers could be worse. In fact a few good games and they will be right back up there were they are suppose to be. After all my posts against Briggs, actually Parise has Briggs type numbers at the present time. However, I would still rather have Parise in net than Briggs. I know Jordon will get better. I am sure the Game against Minnesota put him in a funk. Maybe it is time for Phil to be given a chance. That being said UND better get better this weekend and next, if they don't they will go 0-4, I am thinking a 3-1, 1-1-2 or 2-2 record would be exceptable.

Edited by Goon

Here are the Goalie Numbers.

1 Jordan Parise              .894  3.14  2- 2- 1  .500   

34 Philippe Lamoureux    .932  1.92  1- 0- 1  .750 

30 Jake Brandt              .895  2.40  1- 0- 0 1.000 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it has been said before that your goalies should be posting .900 save % or higher in order to give you a chance to win in the WCHA.

Too early to look at goalie stats at this point, not enough games played. And, after this several game swoon the team has been in, the gaa is inflated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that would be right let them play a few games to right the ship.

UND schedule so far has been pretty stiff no cup cakes.

Uh, you may be reading too far into Brandt's not making the trip... unless the rumor of his leg injury is false.

Brandt's performance against UM was worse than JPar's, but I'm not sure things are this cut and dry.

I really think, with how we've been playing, the "Whoever plays better in practice/;ast game" process will be further strengthened.

Brandt isn't out of it yet unless he lets more by like the 2nd of the 3 he let in against UM.

I still like Parise. I was just hoping he'd be playing as well this year as he did last year. Lammy is playing like Parise did last year and that's the kind of playing I think goalies should have.  I just want a winning season, like most other people on this board.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I just want to see someone play good and UND win.

Hopefully someone will establish themselves as the starter.

I still think Brandt is our best goalie, although I look forward to Parise and Lammy taking the reigns when he's gone. That said I had to vote for Lammy right now because he is doing well right now and I think good play should be rewarded by more starts, I say the same thing when Jake plays well.

I like the "start whoever is playing better" mentality.