SiouxSports.com Forum

Good Luck Sioux

jk

With the season just days away, I want to wish the team all the best. By all accounts the players have worked hard to bring the program back to the top, where it belongs. The season will be sure to have its ups and downs, but if the team can play Sioux hockey the way we know it, physical and responsible on defense, the quickest transitions around, and attack-attack-attack on offense, the results will follow.

Let's go Sioux. Time for a little payback.

Add my signature to that list. Sioux fans are proud of our teams because we have a classy coach (regardless what others might want to think), and our teams play with class, play as a team, and play hard. We appreciate the effort and dedication the teams show on the ice.

It is clear this year will be no different, and will show improvement (whatever form it will be in) over last year.

It's a new season and there are lots of reasons to be optimistic. I'll bet the players are even more anxious than we are to see the season start. They will show college hockey what it means to play Fighting Sioux hockey.

IT'S TIME TO PLAY FIGHTING SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX HOCKEY!