SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo Forum editorial

jimdahl

I don't think that's a Forum editorial, just a Mike McFeely column. I take McFeely's columns with a grain of salt.  He loves to ruffle feathers.  Sometimes I think he is a closet Sioux fan.

I was using the word "editorial" in the colloquial definition of meaning "opinion piece" -- I didn't mean to imply that it was the opinion of the Forum editorial staff, per se.

To correct myself -- the above was an opinion column that appeared in the Fargo Forum on the sports page that was written by a regular salaried Forum columnist (the important distinction being that it wasn't a letter submitted by someone from Grand Forks who is part of the conspiracy)

Yes, McFeely loves to ruffle feathers, but no, he's far from a Sioux fan.

But I'm still waiting for someone to annouce that Mike McFeely is the newest member of ....

The Vast Fighting Sioux Conspiracy

Welcome to the Inner Circle of Power

:D

Yeah Jim, I guess I figured that. Sorry for being so literal.

Sic - sometime ago, either on the D2 football board or the old Forum board, didn't a Bison fan accuse McFeely of being a part of the Sioux conspiracy? I remember them alluding to the fact that he is a UND journalism grad (although I don't know if this is true or not).

BTW, either of you two in this Inner Circle of Power? It sounds like a great club. :D