SiouxSports.com Forum

Rory Mcmahon

MACPLOT

I was wondering what everyone thinks of Rory?  I think he is great, and i heard he will be at Wendy's around 7pm for dinner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's try a little test.....

1. Why do you watch hockey?

2. Do you have season tickets on the glass, directly behind the players' bench, even though you cannot see the game? For more than one season?

3. When you watch hockey do you:

a) Throw yourself against the glass and stick like super glue from the first puck drop til the final buzzer?

b) Say, "What a hottie" more than once a game?

c) Say, "What a tight butt" no matter what shape said butt is in?

d) Lose track of the score but never of the players' butts?

4. When you walk through a crowd, do bystanders say, "There's always room for Jell-O"?

5. What are your favorite player's stats?

6. Are you a blonde? From a bottle?

7. Do you hang around the locker room after a game, but not for an autograph?

8. Do you think broken noses and missing teeth are sexy?

9. Are any of your pets or stuffed animals named after your favorite players? (applies only to adult females...young girls behavior does not apply here) How many?

10. As a direct result of your wardrobe, do you:

a) remain standing during the entire game

b) squeak, swish, or jiggle when you walk

c) poke out someone's eye if you make a sudden turn

d) fall off your shoes

e) knock yourself unconscious if you jump up and down

f) still dress like the girls on "Friends"

All Righty Then! Let's grade those answers!

1. Any answer other than "for the love of the game or sports" is suspect. If your answer has anything to do with the players, especially if you used the words "cute, hot, hottie, butt, guys...." give yourself 1 point, and for each word and each time used. If you said" I don't know," give yourself 10 points.

2. If you answered "yes" to this, especially to both parts, stop now. No need to continue. You are a PB suprema! But if you must continue, give yourself 10 points.

3. Give yourself 3 points for a "yes" to "a" and 1 point for each additional "yes" to "b", "c", or "d."

4. "Yes" earns you 1 point. If you don't get this one, give yourself 5 points.

5. If you know any of the players numeric stats, you get 0 points. If you consider height, age, weight, eye or hair color, or martial status stats, give yourself 2 points.

6. Zero points for "yes" to the first part. One point to "yes" for the second part.

7. "Yes" gets you 6points if you're female. If you're a male...shame on you!

8. Did you answer "yes"? All Hail Queen Puckbunny! Give yourself 10 more points.

9. Each "yes" for each animal or toy earns you 1 more point.

10. Score 4 points for each "yes," 10 points for each one you don't understand.

Analysis (big word, huh?)

0 points: Why are you here? You're a true hockey fan. You must have a great sense of humor!

1 - 5 points: Not to worry. Normal human instinct.

6 - 10 points: Be careful. You're on getting a little too close here. Who do you hang out with? Are they bad influences?

11 - 20 points: You're on the edge!

21 - 25: You've crossed over into - the Puckbunny Zone! Get out while you still can!

26 + : OK, you're the real deal, sweetie! Puckbunny extraordinaire! Uh, one question, though...did you add up your score yourself, or did you get help? No really, I'm just curious....how did you got this far?

432-958-206.jpg

1. Why do you watch hockey?

I've been watching hockey ever since my brother has played and that was probably when he was a squirt. Enjoyed the game ever since.

2. Do you have season tickets on the glass, directly behind the players' bench, even though you cannot see the game? For more than one season?

I have season tickets behind the glass, across from the players bench.

3. When you watch hockey do you:

a) Throw yourself against the glass and stick like super glue from the first puck drop til the final buzzer? My face isn't really on the glass, I'm just sitting at the edge of my seat the whole entire game.

4. When you walk through a crowd, do bystanders say, "There's always room for Jell-O"? No, they probably wonder about my green hair. In Minneaplos I had some old guy yell at me that my green make up was very childish and I was just like screw you.

5. What are your favorite player's stats? Don't really pay attention to stats..... although I do like to see where they've came from and what was the last team they played on.

6. Are you a blonde? From a bottle? No, brunette

7. Do you hang around the locker room after a game, but not for an autograph?

No, I go straight to the bar or out to eat with my friend.

8. Do you think broken noses and missing teeth are sexy?

No, not at all.

9. Are any of your pets or stuffed animals named after your favorite players? (applies only to adult females...young girls behavior does not apply here) Only one, my cat and I'm not mentioning who it is. :)

10. As a direct result of your wardrobe, do you:

g.) None of the above, I wear my sioux jersey to every single and it hasn't been washed since I've worn it because it has autographs from certain team members on it. Sometimes every now and then I'll wear my green hair that I got from Gomph's display in Fargo (the only place where I've been able to find a green wig) and maybe, just maybe I'll find some green makeup and actually wear some for once. (The only time I'll actually wear make up for more than hour.)

I think MACPLOT is Rory.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is stalking yourself a crime? Can Schmidtdoggydog or any other defense lawyers answer this. If it's not I think it should be.

RW - I got help for that problem, all the TRO's kept me away at least 100 yards, what fun is stalking if you can't get w/in 100 yards of the person? ;)

Come on. do you really think i am rory? i do have a class with him and he seems like a real class act. i have talked to him quite a bit and he seems to think that colby is going to have a huge year, i am talking hobey baker numbers... also he said his favorite color is red.

jloos- Good to see you got help. Maybe you, as a recovering psychotic, can help this fellow/gal out?

And anyways, how does favorite color come out in a conversation?

"Hey Rory, nice to see you in class. I'm hoping you have a big year this year. YOu're my favorite. What's your favorite color?" :)

Good grief. GET HELP