SiouxSports.com Forum

Web Site for UND Scores and News

Fran

:sad:

Does anyone know of a web address that carries UND football or hickey scores that posts results on the same day. Most sadly, I am too far away to utilize the radio or the telly.

I would be most appreciative of your kindness in suggesting this. I am into instant gratification.

Frannie

You might also be interested in free Internet audio broadcasts of games (work over dialup) or paid video broadcasts (broadband only). Both are linked from the sports pages on this site and UND's site, fightingsioux.com.

Watching the message boards is probably next fastest, people usually discuss the games as they occur.

This site does have the hockey and football scores (and for hockey, box scores) up pretty fast, though sometimes slower than fightingsioux.com or uscho.com if it has to get them from a wire service instead of being manually updated in real time.

On that note, I would encourage you to poke around this site a bit, it does also feature scores from around the conferences at http://siouxsports.com/hockey/thisweek.php and http://siouxsports.com/hockey/thisweek.htm and quite a bit of other information.

As for other sites that will have scores, a partial list would include:

fightingsioux.com

uscho.com

collegehockeystats.com

d2football.com

DI Hockey scores are widely available on the wire services so can be picked up from places like sports.yahoo.com, et al, also.