SiouxSports.com Forum

NDAC's ideas for the future of the Nickel Trophy..

Nodakstud

I don't know why I am drawn to respond to the IDIOT(bisonfan1234), but I am. yeah the NDSU/SDSU "rivalry" will be "huge". Much bigger than UND/Gopher, UND/Wisconsin, UND/BC, UND/UMD in hockey. UND/GVSU in football. puhhhhllleeeaase. If it makes you feel better about the foolish decisions that have been made at North Dakot Ag College, run with it.. But we here are bored with you, so go back and preach to the choir at Bisonville. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I am drawn to respond to the IDIOT(bisonfan1234), but I am. yeah the NDSU/SDSU "rivalry" will be "huge". Much bigger than UND/Gopher, UND/Wisconsin, UND/BC, UND/UMD in hockey. UND/GVSU in football. puhhhhllleeeaase. If it makes you feel better about the foolish decisions that have been made at North Dakot Ag College, run with it.. But we here are bored with you, so go back and preach to the choir at Bisonville. :D

I believe that last year the SDSU football game at NDSU had the larger attendance than any game played at UND, any sport.

I believe that last year the SDSU football game at NDSU had the larger attendance than any game played at UND, any sport.

It might compete with the bisssssson/Montana Tech Diggers NAIA clash this year that I am sure will create ripples throughout the country when the Diggers beat the bisssssson. All bissssson fans go away. Nobody cares about you.