SiouxSports.com Forum

DETROIT RED WINGS

GVSU Yooper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the dead things out of the race. Typical of a red shirt fan to start stuff like this to even think their team could make it. Not after last years pathetic ending to the Wild. Typical arrogance they can take straight to the golf course. I cannot stand the wings and their own fans...makes me sick ???

Did someone pee in your cheerios? :D

capt.mijm10205071900.red_wings_yzerman_mijm102.jpgrocket.gifRed_Wings.gifrocket.gif Keep dreaming The red wings are DUN :D

I'm still confident they will return next year. There are still holes the Wings need to fill, issues they need to resolve. However, I feel the talent is there. Look at two of their top talents: Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Both of them were not highly drafted. Zetterberg, I think, was drafted in the 7th round. If they can turn 7th round material into players like Henrik, I highly doubt Red Wings fans have anything to worry about. By the way, Datsyuk was a highly recruited winger. So good he went a whole round higher than Zetterberg (6th round #171 overall vs Zetterberg at 7th round #210 overall). Fischer is an up and coming defenseman, Homstrom is a menace in front of the net, Lidstrom is a first ballot hall of famer... all of these players came through the farm system.

How are the Wild doing?